Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Travicity

Joe is amazing TNA Ruined him imo in 2005 he was the best in the world if he was a heel and done right it could be great. Shouldnt be about the weight as he's pretty much an all rounder and like a bigger version of AJ/Daniels.

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    Why do you put down all good wrestlers? :eek:
    You think Foley's a good wrestler

Joe might be good in the ring but he's never drawn a penny and for TNA especially it should be more about money than anything else

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

Starring At Alexa's Ass A Blissful Ass's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo Kurosaki View Post
    yeah fatso with zero charisma who thinks too highly of him no use keeping him
    You think Foley's a good wrestler

Joe might be good in the ring but he's never drawn a penny and for TNA especially it should be more about money than anything else
    Gunner do us all a favor if you got nothing good to say in the TNA section please don't post in here,Anyway it's not always about money it's if you can wrestle so what if he can draw or not at least he's a good wrestler i hope he re-signs with TNA but that shit With Jarrett is just stupid come on Joe Tapping to Jarrett really?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
    Gunner do us all a favor if you got nothing good to say in the TNA section please don't post in here,Anyway it's not always about money it's if you can wrestle so what if he can draw or not at least he's a good wrestler i hope he re-signs with TNA but that shit With Jarrett is just stupid come on Joe Tapping to Jarrett really?
    Really? They're bleeding millions of dollars ever year and they should continue to do so you mean. Some fan you are wanting them to go out of business

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

^^ I agree with Mat. Joe is a great wrestler, and probably on top 20 in the world right now. TNA have enough people who draws money for them. They need people who can wrestle as well. Cause after all, we are talking about wrestling here.

I never said Foley is a great wrestler. That's not why I like him Gunner.

if TNA were drawing they would be in as much loss as they're in

Really? They're bleeding millions of dollars ever year and they should continue to do so you mean. Some fan you are wanting them to go out of business
    Don't miss quote me please does the Name plate on Samoa Joe say TNA President Dixie Carter or TNA Official no it doesn't so it shouldn't be up to the Wrestlers to make the shit happen it's up to the Damn TNA Management to make em Marketable but they are Failing to do so,Instead you get washed up useless wrestlers like Jeff Hardy & Hogan & yes i know he doesn't wrestle anymore but hes a waste of space for TNA when they should be using people like Joe.

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

^^ Allthough I agree with most you say, I don't agree on Jeff Hardy being washed up.
    When that is said. I don't like him as much in TNA as I did in WWE for some reason.

^probably because he's become sloppy SM face it all the drugs & Alcohol he's been taking has made him sloppy

Hardy's drawing money (the only one there) and Hogan is not on TV every week so yeah. Also, TNA has to market them but it all comes down to what you consider marketable. Do you think Joe is marketable? Hell no, he's fat, overweight and is a bad promo. Your charisma gets you over not the ring work that's the sad truth of the business. Also, if wrestlers can't make shit happen who can? Jeff Hardy, FOley all got themselves over Foley never looked like a superstar but the stuff that he did got over you don't see that with Joe

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast