Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Starring At Alexa's Ass A Blissful Ass's Avatar

i have a son also & if i did what he did i would take it like a man & do the time so don't pull that sob story to me about he's got a new born baby girl to look after the dude just made himself & TNA look bad on a youtube video & you tell me he doesn't deserve to go to jail,bullshit people with kids do this shit all the time & they do the time anyway Jeff should do the time.
    Last edited by A Blissful Ass; 12-10-2010 at 12:50 AM.

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

eh the court has not passed its verdict yet when it does then say the stuff that ur doing. This is about him being TIRED before the PPV

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

Starring At Alexa's Ass A Blissful Ass's Avatar

Tired yeah right

Quote Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
    One thing to say to this he shouldn't of done the Crime if he don't wanna do the time
    But this story isn't even relevant to his court sentence. This is regarding his condition from the weekend...

Credit: The Black Wings of Death

How you doin Shane McMahon's Ass's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Random Hero View Post
    But this story isn't even relevant to his court sentence. This is regarding his condition from the weekend...
    Which was a combination of all his events in his personal life. If he wanted time off he could've asked for it, i'm sure they would've, i mean as Gunner puts it, he's TNA's Top Draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Which was a combination of all his events in his personal life. If he wanted time off he could've asked for it, i'm sure they would've, i mean as Gunner puts it, he's TNA's Top Draw.
    Exactly, you hit the nail right on the head there. He is TNA's top draw. He went to Dubai, and not only wrestled, he had a flight consisting of 20+m hours, then he had to travel on the road. All it is, is exhaustion, this has nothing to do with his drug use, which was over a year ago now. he's now a father, I wish people would give him the benefit of the doubt instead of blaming every little thing Hardy does on his previous drug use.

Exactly, you hit the nail right on the head there. He is TNA's top draw. He went to Dubai, and not only wrestled, he had a flight consisting of 20+m hours, then he had to travel on the road. All it is, is exhaustion, this has nothing to do with his drug use, which was over a year ago now. he's now a father, I wish people would give him the benefit of the doubt instead of blaming every little thing Hardy does on his previous drug use.
    BUT He can always relapse back into using drugs and/or alcohol, and that's what people are assuming he has done.

I know what it is like to be exhausted when you have a newborn, but he's hardly at home as is. And to blame his behavior on just exhaustion is somewhat ridiculous. You try flying all over and from and survive on very little sleep without something to aid you whether it is illegal or not, it is next to impossible. And coffee/energy drinks are just a temp fix and even still you come down from that and sleep or at least rest.

And you can't say some of his stress isn't due to his court case because it is a major factor as it determines his whole life and his family, and honestly if he didn't want to have that weighing in the back of his head then maybe he shouldn't have gotten busted by the drug squad.

BUT He can always relapse back into using drugs and/or alcohol, and that's what people are assuming he has done.
    And the world could end tomorrow. Doesn't mean it's going to happen.

I know what it is like to be exhausted when you have a newborn, but he's hardly at home as is. And to blame his behavior on just exhaustion is somewhat ridiculous. You try flying all over and from and survive on very little sleep without something to aid you whether it is illegal or not, it is next to impossible. And coffee/energy drinks are just a temp fix and even still you come down from that and sleep or at least rest.
    Thus his condition at the PPV...

And you can't say some of his stress isn't due to his court case because it is a major factor as it determines his whole life and his family, and honestly if he didn't want to have that weighing in the back of his head then maybe he shouldn't have gotten busted by the drug squad.
    I'm not saying he's in the right. It was wrong what he did. And (I'm not making excuses) back then, he was burned out, now, he's on a lighter schedule. Alot can happen in a year. I just hope for his kids sake, he's let off lightly.

And the world could end tomorrow. Doesn't mean it's going to happen.

I know but it it a possibility.

Thus his condition at the PPV...

Are you saying he could've been under an influence of some kind when you are trying to tell us he is just exhausted?

Does anyone realise he could have done even more harm to people whether he was exhausted or doped up?

I'm not saying he's in the right. It was wrong what he did. And (I'm not making excuses) back then, he was burned out, now, he's on a lighter schedule. Alot can happen in a year. I just hope for his kids sake, he's let off lightly.
    I know he's burnt out he's been burnt out since he joined TNA but because of his woman being pregnant and him wanting to provide his child with a good start and in an attempt at try to get on the right side of the law he joined TNA, and in saying that people are assuming he was on a substance, i mean the man embarrassed his employers while intoxicated in a 'shoot promo' on CM Punk that was posted on Youtube (and ultimately, here). And you wonder why people automatically assume he's back to his old ways.

Why should he be treated any different than a normal person? I know people who have been put in his position, (kids, loving families and beautiful homes) working their fingers to the bone and get in trouble for having some illegal help and they took their punishment for their crime. So again, how is he any different? At the end of the day he is just a person.

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

true but like I've been saying there's no use assuming that he was high when the people there obviously didn't think so.

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast