Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Travicity

Default Former WWE Diva to Debut for ROH

Former WWE Diva Serena Deeb will make her ROH debut on Saturday 12/18 at the ROH Final Battle 2010 Internet PPV, teaming with Sara del Rey against Awesome Kong and Daizee Haze.

PWI

Uh as the partner ew.

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

That's stupid. Giving her a PPV match right away. She should have worked her way up in Shimmer like everyone else.
    Shimmer's got so manhy talented stars that should get a PPV match before her.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post

That's stupid. Giving her a PPV match right away. She should have worked her way up in Shimmer like everyone else.
    Shimmer's got so manhy talented stars that should get a PPV match before her.
    You do realize that she, not only wrestled for Shimmer for a long time before joining the WWE, she also wrestled for ROH several times?

^^ Yes I do. Bu you can't have read what I wrote. What I said was that I think it's unfair to give her a PPV match right away, when there is so many Shimmer girls that deserves it more than her, and that is so much better than her in the ring.

Travicity

Yea she's wrestled for ROH a few times. But there's better talents.

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

she got the boobs I might just watch

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

Travicity

^ You're a bigger Indy Fan than me.

Main Eventer

^^ Yes I do. Bu you can't have read what I wrote. What I said was that I think it's unfair to give her a PPV match right away, when there is so many Shimmer girls that deserves it more than her, and that is so much better than her in the ring.
    Excuse me, but she's very qualified and has a lot of accomplishments under her belt. She deserves to be in the main event because not only does she bring some degree of name value but she's got the skills. Obviously, she deserves it more than the "so many Shimmer girls" and that's why she's going to be in the main event.

^^ Did you even read what I wrote? LOL

My point was that many of the girls in Shimmer have worked hard to get to the spot, but she gets a PPV match right away. I don't think that is fair when it comes to the other Shimmer girls.

Lufisto, Nevaeh, MsChif, Ariel, Madison Eagles, Melissa to mention some of the girls that deserves it more.

Main Eventer

^^ Did you even read what I wrote? LOL

My point was that many of the girls in Shimmer have worked hard to get to the spot, but she gets a PPV match right away. I don't think that is fair when it comes to the other Shimmer girls.

Lufisto, Nevaeh, MsChif, Ariel, Madison Eagles, Melissa to mention some of the girls that deserves it more.
    So you don't think that Serena worked hard to get the spot either? She worked in WWE, RoH, SHIMMER and other federations for years, that doesn't warrant a PPV match right away yet those other girls deserve it more than her?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast