Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Main Eventer

After watching this week's edition of SmackDown! they had Dashing in a good match against Rey Mysterio. It looks like he'll be starting a feud with Rey as Dashing collected a 619 with the knee brace of Rey. With that said, they did a segment after where Dashing's nose was broken and as we all know, that's not dashing.

Thoughts on a Rey/Dashing feud? I think that could work really well but if they get the title in the mix as well, that'd be even better.

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

maybe the nose will lead to a new gimmick which will make people take him more seriously

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

Main Eventer

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo Kurosaki View Post
    maybe the nose will lead to a new gimmick which will make people take him more seriously
    I think it'd be stupid for the nose injury to lead to a new gimmick. It might just make him more aggressive and tweak the gimmick a bit which would work, then a solid feud with Rey while holding the IC Championship would be good. Just have a fatal fourway for the IC Title (Kofi/Swagger/Dashing/Rey) and Dashing can win it and keep the title for most of 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by EeL View Post
    I think it'd be stupid for the nose injury to lead to a new gimmick. It might just make him more aggressive and tweak the gimmick a bit which would work, then a solid feud with Rey while holding the IC Championship would be good. Just have a fatal fourway for the IC Title (Kofi/Swagger/Dashing/Rey) and Dashing can win it and keep the title for most of 2011.
    Hmm.. would like to see dashing as IC champ, he deserve it.. and he might even get into a big feud with kofi or Swagger.. would have been great if Kofi and Dashing had a big faud

Main Eventer

After viewing SmackDown! and seeing that Dashing was removed from the Royal Rumble match, that leaves me to think that he'll feud with Rey until WrestleMania and I'm pretty sure it'll be in some kind of "Mask" match. The promo he cut on SD! was hilarious/great and also showed how very much over he is with the crowd. It also hinted that maybe the gimmick is getting a more serious tweak to it, which is great, I just hope they don't drop the gimmick altogether with this "injury" angle. Now I can see him causing Rey the Rumble match by interfering which would be great, I just wish they'd get the IC title on either Rey or Dashing have them feud with each other with the title included. And in the end of it all, Dashing wins the title and holds it for most of 2011.

Shame he got kicked out of the rumble.

maby it's not a bad thing, if it's true that he will be feauding with Rey, it could be start of something interessting atleast.

Starring At Alexa's Ass A Blissful Ass's Avatar

Hope if he has a feud with Rey he beats the shit outta him

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

Rey won't get beat by Cody Rhodes and yep definitely looks like the gimmick is on its way out thank God for that

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

Main Eventer

Well seeing as the best thing about the Royal Rumble was the statement Dashing gave and the fact that they'd be willing to give air time specifically to Dashing and push the feud with Rey so much, I'm 100% sure that he'll feud with Rey until WM. I'd rather they both have a singles feud leading up to a singles match at WM rather then them being trapped in the MiTB match which neither would win.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast