Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    How you doin Shane McMahon's Ass's Avatar

I just wanted to say that i don't like Cody but i do love Goldust and have always thought he deserved a big push.

Main Eventer

After what happened on SmackDown! where Dashing sported a mask-type object on his face and his "announcement" for the next SmackDown! I think it's safe to assume that he'll probably challenge Rey at WrestleMania. I, for one, think that it's better for him to have a singles feud going into WrestleMania rather than just being shoved into the MiTB match. Hopefully, he will defeat Rey at the big event.

Jobber

Personally I am not a big fan of Cody, the gimmick currently assigned him has been played by a few wrestlers before (Rick Rude / Rick "The Model" Martel / hell even "Adorable" Adrian Adonis lol) so to me it just makes him seem like a hand-me-down role that was been played out.

He needs to cut that role because with it he would never be seriously considered for main event status, but thats ok, because I do think he could be a good choice for IC champ and many wrestlers have become quite legendary in that role (example: Honky Tonk Man / Rick Rude / Jake Roberts / Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat to name a few ).

Main Eventer

So he's definitely going to face Rey Mysterio at WM now after issuing a challenge to Rey at the latest SmackDown! airing. With Sin Cara's recent signing and Rey's near retirement, I think Dashing actually has a chance to beat Rey clean at WM. It'll definitely push Dashing up the ladder especially since they have him mentioning the world heavyweight championship.

Also, his gimmick is being tweaked to a more psycho type of gimmick which is working wonders. It's made the "dashing" gimmick more serious yet he's still funny. I definitely feel like he'll be a future world champion.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345