Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    The Mac

np.. and gsp just dominated and finally i found a use for the french... to win me some money lol hahahaha

Travicity

Yea French Canadian Wins

Wonder who will be next.

The Mac

i dont think there is anyone at 170 to challange him... unless shields drops down, or they sign diaz from strikeforce or jason miller

Quote Originally Posted by The Mac View Post
    i dont think there is anyone at 170 to challange him... unless shields drops down, or they sign diaz from strikeforce or jason miller
    Drop down? Shields is fighting at welterweight, unless he moved up to middleweight after his debut, but I never heard anything about that, and he is supposed to be the next one to fight GSP, last I heard. But I don't think he has a chance of beating him anyway. I'd really like to see GSP move up the middleweight, that seems to be his best option if he wants some real competition and to make things interesting.

The Mac

Quote Originally Posted by Swinny View Post
    Drop down? Shields is fighting at welterweight, unless he moved up to middleweight after his debut, but I never heard anything about that, and he is supposed to be the next one to fight GSP, last I heard. But I don't think he has a chance of beating him anyway. I'd really like to see GSP move up the middleweight, that seems to be his best option if he wants some real competition and to make things interesting.
    oh ya lol... shields cant beat gsp i think diaz has the best chance out of any fighter in welterweight, but i cant see him coming to the ufc

Yeah, GSP vs. Nick Diaz would be great. What's the deal with him and the UFC anyway? Did something happen there that caused him to leave? All I've read is he decided to leave, despite having another guarenteed fight, back in 2006 and he just never came back. Just seems kind of weird to me.

The Mac

him and dana had a falling out i cant remember the specifics but he said nick will never be back... but then again he said that about karo, and tito too

Quote Originally Posted by The Mac View Post
    him and dana had a falling out i cant remember the specifics but he said nick will never be back... but then again he said that about karo, and tito too
    Yeah, if Nick wants to come back, Dana will let him I figure, if it's good for business, which it would be.

The Mac

he has been back to corner his brother but then dana said he couldnt anymore

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789