Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Travicity

Default Update and *SPOILER* WWE Star Works As A Heel

Melina performed as a heel at this afternoon's Tribute to the Troops event in Fort Hood, Texas as she teamed up with Lay-Cool and Alicia Fox in a Santa's Little Helper Match against Divas Champion Natalya, Kelly Kelly and The Bella Twins. The babyfaces went over with Kelly claiming the pinfall.

It was reported earlier this week that creative planned to turn Melina heel and have her feud with Divas Champion Natalya. The idea was first conceived a few weeks ago and it is said that Melina garnered heat backstage because she was negative on becoming an on-screen villain.

Meanwhile, a renewed relationship with John Morrison recently teased on Monday Night RAW is considered a dead idea.

WI

Why wouldn't she want to be a heel? She's doing absolutely nothing right now and if she turned heel she'd be in position for a title shot and she's always worked much better as a heel anyway.

And I'm curious as to how they did this at Tribute to the Troops. I hope it was actually explained rather than her just randomly teaming with the heels, I hate when they do that.

Main Eventer

Quote Originally Posted by Swinny View Post
    Why wouldn't she want to be a heel? She's doing absolutely nothing right now and if she turned heel she'd be in position for a title shot and she's always worked much better as a heel anyway.

And I'm curious as to how they did this at Tribute to the Troops. I hope it was actually explained rather than her just randomly teaming with the heels, I hate when they do that.
    It probably means she'll turn heel on RAW. Anyway, I'm glad they turned her heel because I liked her so much more as a heel and now she'll have things to do!

Ring Crew

Melina is so much better as a heel so I am very happy about this. A Natalya vs Melina feud will be the most diva thing we have gotten in a while wrestling-wise for the divas.

diva as heels :clap: