Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Travicity

Default Possible *SPOILER* Future RAW Main Event and Slammy Award Voting

The main event announced for the 1/17 RAW from Little Rock features a three-way match with The Miz defending his title against Wade Barrett and Randy Orton. John Cena is also likely to be there.

For those interested, if you clear your cache and cookies, you can vote as many times as you can for the Slammy awards on WWE.com.

NoDq

Main Eventer

Please vote Cena... I just don't want The Miz to win it and Cena will probably be getting lots of votes anyway.

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Vote Kane!!!

Miz deserves it thought if you think Kayfabe wise it don't matter if you like him or not he deserve it.

This year he's had the US Title,Tag Titles,MITB,WWE Title.

He had a great year as US Champion maybe didn't defend it alot but when he did the matches were pretty good.

Tag Titles this man had the Tag Titles while walking around with the US Title. Who else this year has three belts on them at one time? I can't recall anyone doing it. Then he won MITB and just slowly built up more and more to the top before cashing in MITB and winning the WWE Title.

What Cena done this year? Get his ass kicked for months by Nexus forced to join them and then got "Fired" oh wait he also held hte tag titles shorter then Kane's first run as WWE Champion...2010 hasn't been a Cena Year so no I don't think he should have it.

Orton :/ meh Orton again didn't much he had what a few maybe one or two world title runs? Orton just wasn't the top Superstar this year. So no not him.

Kane is a maybe I mean he went from lower to mainevent. He also had MITB this year and he won the World Title and has held on to it for a few months beating Undertaker alot burrying him alive but still I don't see that matching up to what Miz did this year.

Edge returned at the Rumble had a failed face turn lost to Jericho at Wrestlemania then some other stuff I don't care to even think of feuded with a computer then I think with Swagger for like a week or two then now Kane. ....again Edge no not his year.

That leaves what Rey? Oh what has he done this year besides that one world title reign that wasn't that long and getting his ass kicked by ADR? Rey doesn't deserve it either.

Miz is the only great choice with Kane being a good choice...anyone else is out of the question.

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

voted Cena

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.