Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Nixed Incest Angles

The new McMahons DVD features commentary from Stephanie McMahon where she says that she had to nix potential incest angles. According to her, Vince wanted himself to be revealed as the father of her baby and when she said no, he pushed for Shane to be revealed as the father. She turned that idea down also. She also said no to Vince's idea that her wedding to Triple H be aired on PPV.
    Credit: PWInsider.com

Am I the only one that believes a father that thinks it's all right to have an incest angle with his daughter and not be creepy should be locked up?? lol

EDIT: Sorry, I now know this has been previously posted, can delete this thread if you want.
    Last edited by 619_fan; 08-19-2006 at 09:53 PM.

Credit: [Myst.]

Credit: W-OLF

The King of Kings Dubbz4president's Avatar

Yea thats the grossest thing i've ever heard. Obviously its just an angle but the fact that Vince plays Vince, Steph plays Steph and the baby is real makes it unacceptable you kno..what i'm saying is that its not just some part in a movie. Its a little more serious

^GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE^

Lenanjosh

I also am disgusted by vince McMahon. they need to make him retire. I have never cared for him, I really like the rest of the family. where the hell was Linda when he was bringing up this sick twisted stuff? I,m glad Stephanie stood up to him.

Screwed up in a HOSTEL the phenomenal sid's Avatar

controversies sell baby.also there's no publicity like bad publicity.so by doing that or making that announcement public,vince and wwe have ensured atleast a 20 % increase in dvd sales.whether any part of that story is true or not is only known to vince & steph.so go figure
    [IMG][/IMG]

Jobber

This guy is running out of Ideas. First Mr.Mcmahon vs. God and now this. I personally do think........Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon..........has finally lost his mind.

Why Stop There Vince...why Not Have It Be Eddies Baby...you Sick Bastard!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I'M BUFF & I'M THE STUFF. BEAT ME IF YOU CAN, SURVIVE IF I LET YOU. I AM THE GAME & I AM THAT DAMN GOOD. I'LL CHOKE YOU OUT (OR) I'LL MAKE YOU TAP. BIG POPPA PUMP IS YOUR HOOK UP, HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME. OHH IT'S REAL, IT'S DAMN REAL.

Mid-carder

vince has had some sick ideas in the past but this takes the cake that's wrong