Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo Kurosaki View Post
    so what's the point, that people wanna watch Diva matches?
    i love divas

Kane has done great in past ladder matches and would do so again although he is getting a bit older and maybe is not as nimble as he once was. So, it is a good idea to add those 2 to the match as long as neither of them win and they continue on with the storyline they had planned for Kane and Edge. If Mysterio wins I will scream.

Quote Originally Posted by LionDen View Post
    Kane has done great in past ladder matches and would do so again although he is getting a bit older and maybe is not as nimble as he once was. So, it is a good idea to add those 2 to the match as long as neither of them win and they continue on with the storyline they had planned for Kane and Edge. If Mysterio wins I will scream.
    I'm with you on the Mysterio thing. As far as the divas go, what's the point of having them on if they don't get any credit for being athletes too? The two most annoying divas are the only ones really getting air time (of course part of this has to do with one of them being Mrs Undertaker!). I personally would like to see a Natalya vs Beth battle with both of them still being faces. I think they could put on a hell of a match without either one looking weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo Kurosaki View Post
    so what's the point, that people wanna watch Diva matches?
    no.. not people .. me lol i enjoy the diva matches

Quote Originally Posted by jstrick71 View Post
    I'm with you on the Mysterio thing. As far as the divas go, what's the point of having them on if they don't get any credit for being athletes too? The two most annoying divas are the only ones really getting air time (of course part of this has to do with one of them being Mrs Undertaker!). I personally would like to see a Natalya vs Beth battle with both of them still being faces. I think they could put on a hell of a match without either one looking weak.
    I expect to see Beth and Natalya comfortably win on Sunday and put both members of LayCool through tables. Following that it'd be good if WWE see the new year as a chance to build the womens division back up again.

Rumours of Melina feuding with Natalya which wouldn't be bad, Beth and Gail Kim can work well also and Maryse/Eve are getting there enough to be considered.

On the TLC match, I'd still like Edge to get the title and assume he still will but wouldn't be too surprised if they give Del Rio teh belt as a headlining grabbing end to the year.
    __________________________________________________ ____

The 4 way is going to make for a much better match. Imo, TLC matches are better with more guys in it than just 2.

Travicity

Double bumps and spots and 2 matches rolled into 1 could be good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12