Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Jackson Andrews - Discuss.

Several weeks ago, Jackson Andrew appeared on Raw, alongside Tyson Kidd, appearing several times, before being sent back to FCW. He has only been on Raw a few times, and has never really done anything physical but, having seen a few of his matches, I think that he could be something in the future. Obviously, he needs further training, hence why he's been sent back to FCW, but I think that he could be a great bodyguard for Tyson Kidd.

The Bodyguard gimmick is something that I really want to see return as the entire concept of having a manager just seems to have dissappeared, and I hope that several bodyguards/managers appear in the future. Obviously, WWE are impressed with him because of his muscles, and he definitely is unique, but I hope that WWE doesn't push him solely because of the way he looks.

I think that, potentially, introducing his character could have been better if he had been placed on NXT Season 4, then being voted off, followed by him teaming with his rookie (Tyson Kidd) and being his bodyguard. It would have been a better way of introducing him, rather than him just randomly turning up on a Raw show.

Thoughts on Jackson Andrew.

Looked quite clumsy and a bit off the pace from the little Ive seen of him so far. More work needed so hopefully when he comes up again properly he'll have improved.
    __________________________________________________ ____

After seeing him on FCW, I was surprised they brought him up so soon. He's a big dude with a good look and all, but he's brutal in the ring. The WWE is BEGGING to get the bodyguard storyline over again like they did with Nash and Shawn back in the day. I didn't work with Ezekiel Jackson & Spanky and they couldn't make it happen with Andrews and Kidd. I think the WWE are forgetting that in the case of both Diesel and Michaels, both men were good workers and good on the mic. They also had a certain charisma that I don't know exists in Jackson, Andrews, Kidd and Kendrick.

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

Jackson ANdrews has, believe it or not, improved in the ring he was much worse lmao.

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

Main Eventer

Quote Originally Posted by mikedudelang View Post
    After seeing him on FCW, I was surprised they brought him up so soon. He's a big dude with a good look and all, but he's brutal in the ring. The WWE is BEGGING to get the bodyguard storyline over again like they did with Nash and Shawn back in the day. I didn't work with Ezekiel Jackson & Spanky and they couldn't make it happen with Andrews and Kidd. I think the WWE are forgetting that in the case of both Diesel and Michaels, both men were good workers and good on the mic. They also had a certain charisma that I don't know exists in Jackson, Andrews, Kidd and Kendrick.
    Ezekiel and The Brian Kendrick were really good and getting over from the few promos that they got to do, just it was Kendrick doing all the talking while Zeke just agreed with everything he said and not saying much. I think it would have worked but they dropped the ball on TBK being a singles star because he was over enough to get a pin over Triple H and even be in PPV Main Events for the world title.

Andrews just looked sloppy and Kidd didn't get enough mic time to get over effectively in my opinion.

yeah TBK and Zeke was working really well then Kendrick left sucks tbh had tonsa potential that alliance

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

I don't think Andrews dropping back to FCW affects Tyson too much, seems set for a US Title feud with Daniel Bryan.

NOT having Andrews involved should make that pretty fucking good if they're given decent time.
    __________________________________________________ ____

Main Eventer

Agreed, I just wish they'd start the feud properly. That's all RAW needs right now to make it an even better show and that's the US Title getting a real feud, that is Tyson/Bryan feuding because I think Tyson is really really good, was a huge fan when he debuted on ECW as a singles star. He should have used that theme he had back then as his theme now.

I doubt if Tyson Kidd will feud he's just not got the charisma and with Daniel Bryan you need a charismatic guy

Main Eventer

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo Kurosaki View Post
    I doubt if Tyson Kidd will feud he's just not got the charisma and with Daniel Bryan you need a charismatic guy
    Tyson does have charisma. He was doing great on ECW on his own just fine. It's just he lacks a gimmick other than generic heel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast