Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The Mac

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    ^^ I really don't care what Indy haters says. Cause I watch ROH and know for myself that I watch the greatest wrestling in the world

If Cm Punk, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Chris Hero, Matt Sydal, KENTA, Kenta, Claudio Castagnoli, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Homicide, AJ Styles, Motor City Machine Guns, The Young Bucks ++ are nobodies, then you are right. But I think I just made my point
    only point u made is they all left roh for more money,fame and exposure proving my point that roh sucks

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

^^ And some of them returned because they felt home in ROH

It's only a matter of time before more of the old ROH guys returns, I can assure you. And if they make a co-work with OVW and CZW I can only see this go one way. Right UP!

Travicity

Not right now CZW needs to work on there own lol.

The Mac

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    ^^ And some of them returned because they felt home in ROH

It's only a matter of time before more of the old ROH guys returns, I can assure you. And if they make a co-work with OVW and CZW I can only see this go one way. Right UP!
    or because no one else wanted them lol

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

OVW is a joke not even 50 people attend their shows. If RoH is the 3rd biggest company they need to have relationships with major players in Japan and Mexico.

What RoH needs to do is to stop being self-righteous pricks and saying they're better than WWE and TNA because they're not and finally stop hyping up and then disappointing people.

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

^^ I don't think ROH management ever said that. Alltough it's true :Evil:

And I'm sick of you bashing OVW and other Indy Promotions. Cause you would never manage to start a promotion yourself

erm considering that I'm still in college you could say that but wait until I get a job

The attitude of the Indy marks makes RoH look worse than it actually is and you just proved my point

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

^^ Because? :eek:

Besides, I'm not a mark, and ROH has wrestling. That's what I like. If I want to watch a soap opera or a Tv-Series, I watch a Soap Opera or a Tv-Series

The fans are RoH's biggest strength but they're also their biggest letdown because they think they know everything and I've heard this from people who've actually been to RoH shows

^^ Not all ROH fans are alike dude. Take me for example. I'm probably the only ROH fan you'll ever speak to who would love to see the likes of Randy Orton and Kurt Angle in ROH

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast