Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Yeah, that's just pro wrestling. The heels never beat the super face clean. Hogan didn't lose clean, Austin didn't lose clean (when he was a face), Rock didn't lose clean (when he was a face). The face of the franchise never loses clean, that's the WWE way. It's always because of outside interference, foreign object, screw job, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by mikedudelang View Post
    Wait a minute, have you ever actually SEEN Hulk Hogan wrestle? His whole WWF career was based on being an unstoppable force. And as for one person 'beating the odds', did you not ever see any of Steve Austin's time in the WWE? He spent several YEARS doing nothing but beating up McMahon and an army of wrestlers, cops & security guards Vince 'hired' to get rid of him.

Finally, Cena is like a 9-time WWE Champion. That tells me he's been beaten plenty in title matches. Look, I'm no Cena mark but saying the WWE is doing anything differently with him than they've done with their other "faces of the franchise" is silly.
    I don't get it you didn't agree here but when the dude said about the same thing you did wth xD. I was saying the same thing he said about when Austin and Rock was around there was more then one big guy more then one top star so it wasn't how it is now where all you got is Cena running wild on everyone. So he's right I'm wrong when we said the same thing okay that makes perfect sense..NOT...and when Hogan was big big I was small and or not born yet. :/ His run in WCW I saw with the NWO but much before that I don't remember as I was like i said small or not born. But I know about it doesn't mean I agree with it. I never liked Hogan or cared for Hogan expect for in the nWo. He couldn't wrestle worth a crap and other wrestlers have said that. Entertainer yes very great one wrestler no.

Travicity

Actually it helps and is a compliment to the guy that get's to feud with Cena because it means WWE thinks that you've got it and can hang there with Cena so it's like a test and win or not could boost them higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazin Viper View Post
    I don't get it you didn't agree here but when the dude said about the same thing you did wth xD. I was saying the same thing he said about when Austin and Rock was around there was more then one big guy more then one top star so it wasn't how it is now where all you got is Cena running wild on everyone. So he's right I'm wrong when we said the same thing okay that makes perfect sense..NOT...and when Hogan was big big I was small and or not born yet. :/ His run in WCW I saw with the NWO but much before that I don't remember as I was like i said small or not born. But I know about it doesn't mean I agree with it. I never liked Hogan or cared for Hogan expect for in the nWo. He couldn't wrestle worth a crap and other wrestlers have said that. Entertainer yes very great one wrestler no.
    No, I'm simply arguing both point independent of one another. I don't think you understand where I'm coming from here. You, along with a few other folks say that Cena is "unstoppable" and that he wins all the time. Okay, so just look at from a few angles:

- If this is true, how is he a 12-time Champion? That means he's lost 12 title title matches, not including the times he's lost when he wasn't champion. The fact that he's won the belt so many times should tell you Cena isn't an "unstoppable force."

- However, if that argument doesn't win you over, I can go the other direction as well by simply saying, YES, HE'S UPSTOPPABLE...just like Hogan, Austin, Rock. And yes, just like Hogan, Austin and Rock, he's gonna hold the belt a lot and he's gonna win most of the premier matches because HE'S THE FACE OF THE COMPANY.

Look, you can dislike Cena all you want, that's your choice. Hell, I think his bit gets old too. But to say the WWE does anything differently with him than they ever did with any of their other SUPER FACES is just flat incorrect.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123