Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

This is unfortunate I think that Kaval could have been ssomething I think he was a good wrestler, if only they utilized him right.

Travicity

The latest on Kaval's WWE release was that it was more his decision than WWE's.

Kaval wanted to be released from his contract because the company had no plans for him, as demonstrated by the way he was squashed on SmackDown this past week.

At this point, WWE is now more or less granting releases to whoever asks for them and not attempting to keep talent as much as they did last year. Last year, WWE didn't want people jumping to TNA, while right now they don't see them as serious competition.

NoDq

-- Daniel Bryan tweeted on Kaval's release yesterday: Not sure what happened, but I'd always hoped I could face @OneWorldWarrior on WWE TV. He's one of the most talented men I've ever wrestled.

EWN
    Last edited by Travicity; 12-25-2010 at 02:35 AM.

Hated him in WWE, glad he's gone. Now he can go back to being a great indy performer.

The sad thing about "Superstars" these days is that they want all the fame, all the gold now. They don't seem to want to be happy about being part of a awesome company....Old School stars like The Brooklyn Brawler jobbed every week, in Fact the Brawler made a career out of it. if the company see you as a way to progress a younger star or advance a story, doesn't that mean that they have faith in your ability?

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

haha Brooklyn Brawler. The difference is that they had squash matches back then which don't happen very much now and when it did happen Kaval left

But the truth is the IWC smarks give these Indy nobodies inflated egos

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

I was hoping for a long time that we could see a Bryan Danielson vs. Low Ki match at a WWE PPV and now that doesn't look like it is going to happen. Low Ki is one of the best wrestlers ever and has already accomplished more than most do in their entire career. If he isn't on ROH/TNA television really soon then I will be shocked.

Ring Crew

that totally sucks he has all the ability of rey meysterio and that would have been the ultimate high fly ing fueud dumb move wwe

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345