Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo Kurosaki View Post
    ^^^ oh wow bunch a MMA kiss-asses right here. Wait till I'm back full time then I'll show you losers why MMA is just as lame as it is
    No you won't. You'll just claim it's "gay" with absolutely nothing to back up your opinion, like you always do.

Starring At Alexa's Ass A Blissful Ass's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Swinny View Post
    No you won't. You'll just claim it's "gay" with absolutely nothing to back up your opinion, like you always do.
    ^Agree John & Gunner are just as bad as each other one bases his opinion off of 2 UFC PPVs & says it's not as good as WWE,The other one has never watched a UFC PPV to save his life & continues to say it sucks,John needs to get out more & Gunner needs to watch other things besides WWE/WCW.
    Last edited by A Blissful Ass; 12-28-2010 at 02:48 PM.

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
    ^Agree John & Gunner are just as bad as each other one bases his opinion off of 2 UFC PPVs & says it's not as good as WWE,The other one has never watched a UFC PPV to save his life & continues to say it sucks,John needs to get out more & Gunner needs to watch other things besides WWE/WCW.
    I've seen enough MMA to know about it. And talking about bad stuff you watch TNA and like Eric Young!

Quote Originally Posted by Swinny View Post
    I've got more ammo than you think :shifty2:

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

Starring At Alexa's Ass A Blissful Ass's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo Kurosaki View Post
    I've seen enough MMA to know about it. And talking about bad stuff you watch TNA and like Eric Young!
    Liking Eric Young is better then liking Jeff Hardy & don't spit that shit about he's the only drawing card heard it before & BTW you watch TNA too

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
    Liking Eric Young is better then liking Jeff Hardy & don't spit that shit about he's the only drawing card heard it before & BTW you watch TNA too
    It's the truth so you gonna hear it what can I say. of course, Eric Young is so horrible he's the reason why Cornette left who could have actually made a difference but that's for a later time

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

Gunner if you do not learn to discuss without calling people names and discuss like an adult then you wont be back to show them anything

"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." - Coco Chanel

EeL: I love you Kellie with all my heart and soul
    EeL: if I had to choose between one last gasp of oxygen or Kellie, I'd choose Kellie

Super Klawz: I LOVE YOU KELLIE!

PheTravenal: but I love you

PheTravenal: piss off!!!
    Kellie: You would miss me!!!!!
    PheTravenal: yes.

EeL: I love you more than Randy Orton's glistening abs

The Black Wings of Death: <3 you Kellie
    The Black Wings of Death: You are awesome Kellie

4033: YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner I would love to see what you have to say about this because every time you argue about MMA the only thing you say is "MMA is gay" or " its just a bunch of guys punching each other in the face." If you can come up with a legit argument then I would love to hear but until then you have nothing worth listening too

gfx credit: Role Model

"The best in the world" Andre Jones
    Triple Crown Winner
    2x LOW Heavyweight Champion
    2x Mr. Money in the Bank
    2013 Superstar of the Year
    1X Universal Champion
    1X LOW Tag Team Champion
    42-18-2 1-NC

Ashley Lane
    1X Women's Champion
    6-4-1

Main Eventer

First off, something "being gay" isn't an insult and second of all MMA is clearly not gay because for it to be gay they'd have to be making out or something like that which they obviously don't unless you think beating the crap out of the other guy is somehow showing love but then you'd be crazy and need some help.

I honestly can't see what "ammo" you'd have against MMA Gunner because you're definitely not going to convince people who love MMA to not watch it and there's nothing that you can say or do to really say anything about MMA because it's just your opinion and from what I hear/seen you've shoved it in people's faces too much already. You're allowed to not like MMA and be vocal about it (if you had a legit point that you'd discuss reasonably) but that doesn't mean you can borderline harass people for liking it.

I appear to have come to the conclusion that I have unluckily picked the worst UFC events to analyse. Give me some GOOD UFC PPVs and I'll download them and watch them tonight. My opinion is based off a few UFC PPVs and I genuinely could not "Get Into" the shows, evidently because they were the worst shows in history.

The Mac

Ufc 110
    Ufc 111
    UFC 22 Frank Shamrock vs. Tito Ortiz
    UFC 43 Couture vs. Liddell (1)
    UFC 44 Couture vs. Ortiz (ORtiz literally got spanked by Couture) (43 and 44 were good fights, but the whole PPV wasn't that great)
    UFC 94 Penn vs. GSP
    UFC 85 Alves vs Hughes
    UFC 71 Liddell vs Jackson (great KO)
    UFC 86 Rampage vs Forrest (great match)
    UFC 48 Mir vs. Sylvia (Mir breaks Sylvia... literally)
    UFC 58 Penn vs. GSP (First one)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast