Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Travicity

Default Kevin Nash on Twitter: "F**k Going Back To TNA"

"Big Sexy" is back at it again. The, in this reporter's eyes, icon, went on another Twitter rampage against TNA. Here's his latest work, all of which were posted today on his official Twitter page.

"f*** going back to tna. Let me drop acid and walk around a mall for a half hour. Now Spike, that's ratings!"

"tna calls sting the icon, yet he's never worked for the WWE. wtf is with that? how come I'm not an icon in tna's eyes? How bout 'prick' Nash"

"f*** icon! Prick is where I want to be. It takes a man to be a prick. If you're a prick, you can't fear death."

"Wasn't begging to be called an icon. Just wish tna appreciated me more for who I am and what I've done. Nash fans U make my life. Thanks!"

NoDq

Doubt this will be popular but fact is, Nash is more of an icon than Sting ever will be. Diesel drew big money in the WWF while Sting never drew anything anywhere. Proof of this comes in the form of Jim Cornette, who said of Sting (and Lex Luger), "Sting vs. Flair drew huge. Luger vs. Flair drew huge. Sting vs. Luger drew nothing." Sting was great and he probably would've been much bigger had he had the WWF marketing machine behind him when he was in his prime, but the fact is, history shows that WCW's business suffered when Sting was their World Champion.

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

^^^ Nash is the lowest drawing WWE Champion so don't know how you can say Nash is better. If anything Nash alone didn't draw a fraction of what he drew with Scott Hall

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

I think Nash was drunk while putting those things on the internet.

Ring Crew

nash as the lowest rated wwf champ? what about sid? jack swagger? sgt.slaughter?.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo Kurosaki View Post
    ^^^ Nash is the lowest drawing WWE Champion so don't know how you can say Nash is better. If anything Nash alone didn't draw a fraction of what he drew with Scott Hall
    If your argument is that Diesel was didn't draw as well in New York as Sting did with Crockett/Turner, you're insane. WWE had bigger PPV's, bigger House Shows and more media exposure than the WCW ever had. Hell, the ONLY time WCW ever even competed with WWE was when Nash was one of their top 3 Superstars as part of the NWO.

Quote Originally Posted by mikedudelang View Post
    If your argument is that Diesel was didn't draw as well in New York as Sting did with Crockett/Turner, you're insane. WWE had bigger PPV's, bigger House Shows and more media exposure than the WCW ever had. Hell, the ONLY time WCW ever even competed with WWE was when Nash was one of their top 3 Superstars as part of the NWO.
    "Diesel" always had Shawn Michaels with him. Like it or not, Nash had Hall in WCW and HBK in WWF to back his sorry ass up. Sting on the other hand was pretty much one of the 2-3 major WCW stars from that time with Flair and probably Vader.

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

Ok, so using your logic:

Diesel was one of the 2-3 top Superstars during his time in the WWF.

Sting was one of the 2-3 top Superstars during his time in the WCW.

Which company was bigger? WWF, hands down.

Of course Diesel had Shawn Michaels...he had to wrestle SOMEONE. Not like he was gonna be able to go in and wrestle thin air. Shawn was another of the biggest stars during that time. He was to the WWF what Flair was to WCW, only he didn't draw as well as Flair. Looking at it from that point of view, Diesel had less to work with than Sting and still did more with it.

Quote Originally Posted by mikedudelang View Post
    Ok, so using your logic:

Diesel was one of the 2-3 top Superstars during his time in the WWF.

Sting was one of the 2-3 top Superstars during his time in the WCW.

Which company was bigger? WWF, hands down.

Of course Diesel had Shawn Michaels...he had to wrestle SOMEONE. Not like he was gonna be able to go in and wrestle thin air. Shawn was another of the biggest stars during that time. He was to the WWF what Flair was to WCW, only he didn't draw as well as Flair. Looking at it from that point of view, Diesel had less to work with than Sting and still did more with it.
    the hell he did. WWF had Taker, Bret Hart, Luger, Davey Boy, Hall and many other stars who were over much more than Nash ever was. If you think Nash is a better worker than Sting then ur on some major league stuff. Truth is that Nash alone could never get over or draw after he got over, if he could he wouldn't bitch and moan so much. He didn't draw a quarter of what he did with Hall and HBK and his politics had a major role in getting him where it did and even in killing WCW because "Oh hi I'm Nash and I'm gonna beat Goldberg, the hell did that draw."

sounds bitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast