Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Santino's Unibrow View Post
    Can i ask you something, when you and your girlfriend are going at it are you both using protection at all?
    Yes, she's on the depo shot for a year now, and I wear a condom, however, November 15th, I didn't realize it had come off well it was still on but almost fully off and it looked inside out but still had precum or whatever in it every since I have been stressing.

Rep if you like my posts - I do my own banners, if you would like one please feel free to PM me; I'll do my best to get it to you. Thanks.

^ I feel ill now.. Thanks for all the information.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    ^ I feel ill now.. Thanks for all the information.
    No problem.

Rep if you like my posts - I do my own banners, if you would like one please feel free to PM me; I'll do my best to get it to you. Thanks.

I was going through my post history reminencing on the good times (really depressed lately). Dear GOD have I ever changed lol. I was a fucking idiot. Why did you guys keep me around lol? To laugh at me or something xD. Anyway, this was like almost 10 years ago now. I've since gone to college, majored in software engineering. Traveled some; did some contract work. I've worked for small mom-and-pop IT places to big corporations as a software engineer to even law firms (where I am now). Funny how times have changed. I know this is bumping a thread, but I just wanted to thank everyone for all the good times I had here growing up. I was like 12 or 13 or something when I joined here. I was a lonely soul, trying to find his way through life. Sheltered, I found my escape in wrestling; and although I am not really interested in wrestling anymore, most or even all of my best memories growing up revolved around professional wrestling and the IWC.

Thank you for all of the years of joy, escape, and allowing me to be a fucking idiot while I tried to find myself. I'm about to turn 27, still have not found myself, but at least I guess I am aware, own a house, and I have grew up a good bit since this post xD. This post really brought me joy reading it realizing how much I've changed. My ignorance was bliss.

What

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123