Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Travicity

WOW Really? I thought 3-2 Edgar and pushing it 4-1 with the 5th being the exception and hardest to call. But they both look good and will be interesting to see what happens next .

thanks

GARBAGE!! as bad as it is to say I dont think any title fight should go to a draw. I think if it is that close... which it was, i think you should let the champ be the winner. Which is what I think happened in Machida v. Rua

gfx credit: Role Model

"The best in the world" Andre Jones
    Triple Crown Winner
    2x LOW Heavyweight Champion
    2x Mr. Money in the Bank
    2013 Superstar of the Year
    1X Universal Champion
    1X LOW Tag Team Champion
    42-18-2 1-NC

Ashley Lane
    1X Women's Champion
    6-4-1

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
    GARBAGE!! as bad as it is to say I dont think any title fight should go to a draw. I think if it is that close... which it was, i think you should let the champ be the winner. Which is what I think happened in Machida v. Rua
    But the champ still keeps his title in a draw anyway, so...

I don't think they should just give it to the champ if it's that close and I don't think that the judges should lean towards the champ just because they hold the belt. Both guys should be on equal playing fields, no matter which one is the champion and which is the challenger.

And after thinking it over, I actually support the draw because really, neither guy deserved to lose that fight. If Edgar won and kept his title, there'd always be the question of if he deserved it and if Maynard won there would always be the question of if he REALLY beat the champ, so maybe this is for the best. There's going to be a rematch to decide once and for all who deserves the title, so I think everything works out.

The Mac

ya but petis now has to wait even longer

Fantastic show.. Loved the first bout, and I am a fan of Clay Guido xD. The second bout wasn't much imo, but still somewhat enjoyable. The third bout was one-sided and slightly boring to begin with, but 1/2 of the second round, and the 3rd round were quite intense. I've only seen the first 3 bouts, and I'm very impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Fantastic show.. Loved the first bout, and I am a fan of Clay Guido xD. The second bout wasn't much imo, but still somewhat enjoyable. The third bout was one-sided and slightly boring to begin with, but 1/2 of the second round, and the 3rd round were quite intense. I've only seen the first 3 bouts, and I'm very impressed.
    You only saw the first three? You definitely have to watch Edgar vs. Maynard then, definitely the best fight of the night and one of the best fights I've seen in awhile.

The Mac

jusrt watched the fights and in my not so expert opinion.... Maynard was robbed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12