Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Legend In My Spare Time Role Model's Avatar

Default SmackDown On WGN, Sean O'Haire & Jonny Fairplay Looking To Join WWE

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

As it turns out, "Friday Night SmackDown!" will only be broadcast on the local Chicago-area feed of WGN, not the national cable feed during the weeks prior to SmackDown's arrival on the CW Network. The other five markets the show will air on is in Los Angeles, Washington DC, Hartford, Houston, and New York. Unless you live in those areas, you'll miss the 9/1, 9/8, and 9/15 editions of SmackDown.

Sean O'Haire has been calling WWE officials in hopes of returning to the company. He had a tryout match a few months ago, but he was never called back. WWE released O'Haire in April 2004.

Both Jonny Fairplay and his girlfriend Michelle Deighton (former American's Next Top Model contestant) were scheduled to have a meeting with John Laurinaitis this past weekend. This would have been their second meeting with Laurinaitis. During the first meeting, Fairplay made an error of judgement politically after he was asked which brand he'd like to work for. Fairplay said he'd like to work for ECW. He was then categorized as a "mark" because he was supposed to say Raw, seeing how that its the top brand.
    Thoughts?

On the bench!

so when is Smackdown gonna be shown on WGN?

Ring Crew

I live in San Diego and I get WGN, will I get to see Smackdown on WGN or is that just for people in Chicago? I also get KTLA which I believe is the equivalent to WB/CW in Los Angeles. So will I be able to see it on KTLA?
    Last edited by Last Rites; 08-22-2006 at 08:48 PM.

On the bench!

good queston because I live in Michigan and I get WGN and there always showing White Sox games on it and the news is for Chicago...so I imagined that Im gonna get that Smackdown.