Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

the 26 card had a lot of promise and some of it delivered some of it didn't which happens in all wrestling PPVs. 27 they're lacking some major star power nowhere near the level of 26

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

26 Had a couple of good matches on the card, but they both disappointed. I have the DVD, and have watched it a couple of times, and I can't say I was impressed at all, not even by Taker/HBK.

Mania 27 could be good, but when you take the matches who might be main events into concideration, It's looking bad.

I would have watched Miz Vs Morrison. Miz Vs Cena? Nope!

Well that's you and you usely don't tend to like anything good anyway so yeah. But Miz and Cena's matches before were good so I have no doubt they could have a good match at Mania as Cena usely does good at Mania if you recall but you won't think that as your opinion oddly different from others but to each there own. I wouldn't mind this as the main event.

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    26 Had a couple of good matches on the card, but they both disappointed. I have the DVD, and have watched it a couple of times, and I can't say I was impressed at all, not even by Taker/HBK.

Mania 27 could be good, but when you take the matches who might be main events into concideration, It's looking bad.

I would have watched Miz Vs Morrison. Miz Vs Cena? Nope!
    WrestleMania is not a pro-rasslin' event it transcends that just like WWE is not wrestling alone anymore. The day you realise that you'll enjoy it much more

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

^^ I expect more wrestling at Wrestlemania. Most of the matches where boring and way too short.

Travicity

I do wish there were better matches tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazin Viper View Post
    No 26 was pretty good not gonna lie and since Miz could be main eventing he thinks that 27 is gonna be bad. Smartmark you know man that match with Morrison was good and don't say its cause of Morrison cause it takes more then one person to make a match good.
    Have you even seen WM 26?

Tag Team Match for the Tag Titles was boring and way too short. And R-Truth should never be in a title match at WM

Money In The Bank match was ok, until Swagger won it

Mysterio Vs Punk had potential, but was also way too short.

The Triple Threat Match with legacy was not as good as it could have been

Triple H Vs Sheamus was an ok match, but Trips fucked up a couple of moves, and it would have been better with Sheamus winning it tbh.

No Holds Barred Match with Vince and Bret was just ridicilous.

Same with the Diva match. Gawd! Vickie Guerrero in a WM match?! And had Eddie seen that frog splash he would be ashamed!

Taker Vs Michaels was good, but did not top their match at WM 25

Jericho Vs Edge was ok, some good wrestling.

Batista Vs Cena. Well for a main event at Mania? Really?! Really?!?

The Mac

how can u hate on bret coming back... his first match in wwe since 97... that statement alone pissed me off seeing him wrestle again was epic

whats wrong with R truth?

and shemaus didnt deserve to win at WM

^^ First off, what Bret did at Wm 26 was not wrestling

It was a boring beatdown. And you can call me a shithead, but Bret deserved that screwjob, cause he got screwed by the best in the world, Shawn Michaels!!

R-Truth is a ok wrestler, but his gimmick is silly, and I'm embarresed by him trying to rap

Sheamus did deserve to win. Why did Trips deserve to win? Sheamus could have been majorly put over if he won, but again, WWE would never do that to one of their alltime posterboys, and the future Chairman of WWE. Misunderstand me right, I am a big Triple H fan, but I think Sheamus should have won that match.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    Have you even seen WM 26?

Tag Team Match for the Tag Titles was boring and way too short. And R-Truth should never be in a title match at WM

Money In The Bank match was ok, until Swagger won it

Mysterio Vs Punk had potential, but was also way too short.

The Triple Threat Match with legacy was not as good as it could have been

Triple H Vs Sheamus was an ok match, but Trips fucked up a couple of moves, and it would have been better with Sheamus winning it tbh.

No Holds Barred Match with Vince and Bret was just ridicilous.

Same with the Diva match. Gawd! Vickie Guerrero in a WM match?! And had Eddie seen that frog splash he would be ashamed!

Taker Vs Michaels was good, but did not top their match at WM 25

Jericho Vs Edge was ok, some good wrestling.

Batista Vs Cena. Well for a main event at Mania? Really?! Really?!?
    Oh yes my opinion is different so I must not have seen I am sooooooooooooo sorry I disagree with you I'll never ever do it again

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast