Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

^^ I never said you where stupid or anything for liking the event. But no one can seriously call that a great wrestling show. And for a WM, it was really weak

Proof SM's point is garbage: He actually lets the outcome of the match play a part in judging the overall quality of the match.

^^ Ehh.... How come? :eek:

I didn't say you called me stupid I just say I won't disagree cause anytime I do you gotta question and be like oh you dont know what your talking about oh have you seen it oh yada yada yada and when someone dont like a wrestler you like or think is good your a hater or dumb or don't know good wrestlers/wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    ^^ Ehh.... How come? :eek:
    Because we're talking about the overall quality of the match. The winner is predetermined and should -not- factor in to whether or not a match was of good quality or not. Case in point, you said you liked the MitB match until Swagger won. That's just stupid. The match was great, just because somebody you don't like wins doesn't mean now all of a sudden the match was crap. Just like your logic about this year's WM. You say Miz being in the main event instantly means his match will be crap. Really? Have you even watched any of his matches? Or are you just another one of his haters that (much like with Cena) continue to use the same bullshit excuses for why they don't like him. Look, I'm not saying he's the greatest wrestler out there, but he has come MILES in improving his in-ring ability since his tag days with JoMo. That match he had on Raw with JoMo was fantastic, and if you can honestly sit here after watching that match and tell me you don't think Miz can have a great match at WM then you sir, really just don't know what you're talking about.

On the bench!

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    ^^ Quote of the year :lmao:
    lol why do you even buy the PPV when you know your gunna be dissapointed may aswell just watch some old ROH tapes lol. I suppose im the same I dont like ROH cause its amaturish and kinda boring and its not on TV I cant be bothered buying video tapes of something thats not that exciting. WWE/TNA > ever indie promotion that has ever existed

Travicity

Except TNA was once an Indy.

^^ To be honest. All the major shows of WWE, TNA and ROH sucked in 2010. Wrestlemania 26, Bound For Glory and Death Before Dishonor was all disappointing shows. And I never bought WM 26. I got it as a present.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Because we're talking about the overall quality of the match. The winner is predetermined and should -not- factor in to whether or not a match was of good quality or not. Case in point, you said you liked the MitB match until Swagger won. That's just stupid. The match was great, just because somebody you don't like wins doesn't mean now all of a sudden the match was crap. Just like your logic about this year's WM. You say Miz being in the main event instantly means his match will be crap. Really? Have you even watched any of his matches? Or are you just another one of his haters that (much like with Cena) continue to use the same bullshit excuses for why they don't like him. Look, I'm not saying he's the greatest wrestler out there, but he has come MILES in improving his in-ring ability since his tag days with JoMo. That match he had on Raw with JoMo was fantastic, and if you can honestly sit here after watching that match and tell me you don't think Miz can have a great match at WM then you sir, really just don't know what you're talking about.
    I never said Miz was a bad wrestler. I've enjoyed many of his matches. I just don't feel Miz/Cena is a worthy Main Event for Wrestlemania.

I must have read that wrong then. My apologies.

Ring Crew

With only two PPVS before WrestleMania, I would imagine that Cena vs Punk at WrestleMania is a given.I also see Christian returning and facing Edge for the Smackdown title.
    Last edited by thewrestlinglounge; 01-07-2011 at 05:01 AM.
    Currently marking for: Kofi Kingston, The Kings of Wrestling, Alberto Del Rio, Chikara, Brodus Clay, John Morrison, Cm Punk, Daniel Bryan, Kazarian.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast