Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default What You Didn't See On WWE Monday Night RAW

Credit: PWInsider.com
    Nick from WrestlingJunkie.com and Billy Krotchsen sent the following live notes from the Monday Night Raw taping in Bridgeport, CT:

The crowd is 95% full with one section closed off for the hard cameras. There's pretty heavy security and they won't even allow water bottles inside the arena. They aired a Wrestlemania 22 music video.

WWE Dark Match:

-- Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch defeated two local wrestlers with a "Total Elimination" style move.

WWE Heat:

-- Shelton Benjamin pinned Rob Conway.

-- Gene Snitsky beat a local wrestler. The finish was described as "not making sense at all...he beat him with a scoopslam."

-- Viscera pinned Val Venis with a big splash.
    'Without Order Nothing Can Exist - Without Chaos Nothing Can Grow'

Legend In My Spare Time Role Model's Avatar

Well well what I didnt see was def stuff I didnt want to see becuase it look more of Jobbing city then it did a entertaining wrestling match. The best match I would have to say The Dark Match becuase it goods to see Trevor and Lance back together and that will hopefully make the tag divsion stronger and more fun to watch, but hopefully they get into some real competition soon and acually have try and wrestler to win. Now on Heat it looks really pathentic and now I understand why it came off T.V. Shelton well ya seeing him is awsome but this oppenent makes the match not watching, Snitsky Jobbing someone is really sad and I dont think he should be doing that to anyone, and the main event Val and Viserca, well um interesting match and ya that acually could of been the best match becuase least those guys now what there doing in the ring, but really if I wanted to intend a to see a chocalte Factory and a umpa lumper I would of put the movie in (Viserca = The Factory and Val = Uma Lumpa).

Overall I would give Heat a 2/10 mainly becuase there was no real entertaining matches, more of a Jobbing fest. Dark Match I would give a 5/10 becuase your seeing a tag team that can help wwe out and atleast make things interesting.

End Of All Things To Come XXKSXX's Avatar

Well the Heat show looks like it probably had one good match and that to be Shelton Benjamin vs. Rob Conway. Already promting WM also thats just plain funny.

RIP JC