Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    On the bench!

well I think anderson will either be in the main event mafia because for this to work I think hed have to be in one stable and I dont see it being immortal

Starring At Alexa's Ass A Blissful Ass's Avatar

From Dixie's Twitter

Dixie Carter on Twitter (@TNADixie) and Facebook.com/TNADixie: "Sunday's Against All Odds PPV kicks off with the X Division Contender's Match with Robbie E vs. Jeremy Buck vs. Max Buck"

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Here is my predictions:

TNA World Title Match
    Ladder Match

Mr. Anderson © vs. Jeff Hardy - This is really a dream match for me. Hope they are given at least 20 minutes, and that we're gonna se some insane spots and bumps!

(If Kurt Angle wins, he gets custody of his kids, if Jeff Jarrett wins, Kurt Angle has to walk Karen Jarrett down the aisle on March 3rd.)
    Jeff Jarrett vs. Kurt Angle

Last Knockout Standing Knockouts Title Match
    Madison Rayne © vs. Mickie James - Mickie will finally win the strap, and become the greatest Knockout Champion of all time!!!

3 Way #1 Contenders Match For The X Title
    Max Buck vs. Jeremy Buck vs. Robbie E

Street Fight
    Bully Ray vs. Brother Devon and His Two Sons

Rob Terry, Gunner and Murphy vs. Scott Steiner and Beer Money

Matt Hardy vs. RVD

Samoa Joe vs. The Pope

Travicity

TNA World Title Match
    Ladder Match
    Mr. Anderson © vs. Jeff Hardy

(If Kurt Angle wins, he gets custody of his kids, if Jeff Jarrett wins, Kurt Angle has to walk Karen Jarrett down the aisle on March 3rd.)

Madison Rayne © vs. Mickie James

3 Way #1 Contenders Match For The X Title
    Max Buck vs. Jeremy Buck vs. Robbie E
    Aint happening

Street Fight

Rob Terry, Gunner and Murphy vs. Scott Steiner and Beer Money

Matt Hardy vs. RVD

Samoa Joe vs. The Pope

TNA World Title Match
    Ladder Match
    Mr. Anderson © vs. Jeff Hardy
    3.5/5
    Very questionable choice to give Hardy back the title but I guess they're looking at the Immortal having the main title angle.Could have been better and the end spot was clearly fucked up but was decent enough.

3/5
    Obvious for me that Jarrett would win due to having Kurt walking Karen down the aisle will draw viewer in for Impact. Silly though as Angle once again loses to Jarrett when we all know he should be creaming him. Entertaining match though, more so than expected.

Madison Rayne © vs. Mickie James -
    2.5/5
    Madison still the champion? Fucking hell. As good as expected a match though. Made the best of it as far as women in a last man standing match could be really. Just a lame ending.

X Division Title match
    Kazarian vs. Robbie E
    3/5
    Props to Kazarian and for the match being decent despite seemingly being haven to have been made on the fly. Decent enough although teh soft landing for the finish was too obviously seen.

Street Fight
    2/5
    Changed to Ray vs Devon but his sons came out as interference. Yet Bubba won by pinning one of the sons? Bit strange. Would have been better had it been left as a fight rather than Bubba being dragged around and smacked about before Bubba threatening the kids and eventually beating them. Ho hum stuff.

Rob Terry, Gunner and Murphy vs. Scott Steiner and Beer Money 2.5/5
    Great Gunner and Murphy are wrestling. Steiner really highlighted how poor Rob Terry is and it's clearly building for a Freak vs Genetic Freak matchup. Good to see Big Poppa Pump still doing well though and Roode getting a good segment with the spinebusters to everyone, including Terry.

Matt Hardy vs. RVD
    4/5
    Match of the PPV for me. Hardy looked in much better shape and it was closer to how the match should have been at Genesis. Back and forth, good pacing.

Samoa Joe vs. The Pope
    3/5
    Fine. Not spectacular but fine enough. Clearly leading to further matches probably with some gimmick thrown into it. Decent enough start but I do expect better from them both.
    __________________________________________________ ____

On the bench!

overall was a pretty good PPV loved hardy getting the title back!! and I think jarrett and Angle had another great match.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234