Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

There is certainly the potential there to do a feud between them but I dunno.

To be convincing they'd have to come up with something really good and creative to bring Shawn out of retirement.

I do think he'll be involved at Wretslemania in some form other than being just the induction.

Whether that's wrestling a match or or in another capacity though remains to be seen.
    __________________________________________________ ____

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Another DX reunion, with HBK managing Trips at WM against Alberto

First off Del Rio is facing the heavyweight champion at WM27. Secondly, HBK isn't wrestling. He didn't say one word on TV when it first stated that he was going to be inducted into the HOF. Third, and as bad as I hate to say it, the Undertaker returning (not Sting debuting). I do agree it could possibly be Triple H vs Undertaker with HBK as ref but I do not think Triple H is worthy to defeat Taker's streak. Now I do however agree that Sting has the worthiness of defeating Taker. And I do have to say for once WWE has people gripping to their tv sets, selling out arenas because they want to find out who the mystery figure is, especially when the rumor of Sting came along. WWE desperately needs a HUGE thing to happen this Wrestlemania in order to get way ahead of TNA because right now, TNA is getting a little bit closer to passing to the WWE. Now I know the WWE. They have managed with some things to keep quiet for sure. They have managed to shock and surprise us despite the internet rumors. And even though people say Sting is coming or Sting isn't coming, I want him too and that the fact is that the WWE needs to come up with something even bigger than Sting. well now im rambling lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by HBK-Legend View Post
    First off Del Rio is facing the heavyweight champion at WM27. Secondly, HBK isn't wrestling. He didn't say one word on TV when it first stated that he was going to be inducted into the HOF. Third, and as bad as I hate to say it, the Undertaker returning (not Sting debuting). I do agree it could possibly be Triple H vs Undertaker with HBK as ref but I do not think Triple H is worthy to defeat Taker's streak. Now I do however agree that Sting has the worthiness of defeating Taker. And I do have to say for once WWE has people gripping to their tv sets, selling out arenas because they want to find out who the mystery figure is, especially when the rumor of Sting came along. WWE desperately needs a HUGE thing to happen this Wrestlemania in order to get way ahead of TNA because right now, TNA is getting a little bit closer to passing to the WWE. Now I know the WWE. They have managed with some things to keep quiet for sure. They have managed to shock and surprise us despite the internet rumors. And even though people say Sting is coming or Sting isn't coming, I want him too and that the fact is that the WWE needs to come up with something even bigger than Sting. well now im rambling lol
    They don't HAVE to end 'Taker's streak, chances are whoever he faces be it Triple H or whoever, the streak will remain intact.

I agree that WWE needs to do something big for WrestleMania... but not because of TNA, TNA is NOWHERE near coming "close to passing the WWE".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12