Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    (< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

:omg:

Fudgecake marking right here!!

Please, Sting and Trips to induct him together!!! They are his best friends!!

The WCW thing was never confirmed, only rumored. Great to see HBK make it in the first time he's on the ballot. I don't see Sting inducting him but ya never know.

Off topic: Why the hell is your sig so goddamn big Travis? Did we all of a sudden get new size limitations or something?

Travicity

It's supposed to be like that RJ lol. LD's adding a Limit to Sig sizes. It will be taken down soon .

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    It's supposed to be like that RJ lol. LD's adding a Limit to Sig sizes. It will be taken down soon .
    What are you talking about? We already have a limit (500x500) and that picture is two times it. Even if we didn't, and you knew one was being added, why you would have that now? It's kinda pointless and even on my 32in screen this site is getting stretched to hell because of it. I feel bad for anybody with a small monitor that views any thread you post in.

Quote Originally Posted by danniboi View Post
    I thought he was already in there lol oh well thats good for arn
    It's funny you say that because I thought he should have been inducted with Ric Flair a few years ago. To me, it just made sense to put them in together.

The Stingers Smartypants Vick Diesel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikedudelang View Post
    It's funny you say that because I thought he should have been inducted with Ric Flair a few years ago. To me, it just made sense to put them in together.

I felt the same way....I also felt that way about Sting when Ric Flair was inducted due to Ric puttin Sting on the map, and their matches were always awesome to watch whether in person or on TV!

[IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/mh.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Burning-Flower-psd38777.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Untitled-1-1997.png[/*IMG]

WWE just prematurely ejactulated all over by anouncing it's biggest name to the 2011 H.O.F. so soon.No other name can top that

Travicity

It will be taken down soon RJ.

After it was announced that Shawn Michaels will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame on April 2nd, longtime friend Sean "X-Pac" Waltman wrote the following on Twitter.com/TheRealXPac:

"I have no words right now to describe how happy I am for Shawn," Waltman wrote.

"No one deserves it more. I will be there to see him inducted if I have to f---ing hitchhike to get there... I would love for the Wolfpac to be in attendance that night. I'm trying to think of the last time The Kliq were all together. 2002?"

LOP
    Last edited by Travicity; 01-11-2011 at 07:27 AM.

Travicity

Default The Hall of Famer Inductee from RAW Trends on Twitter and 'Three Big' HOF Inductees

The term "HBK HBK HBK" topped Twitter's worldwide trend list shortly after the announcement. "Shawn Michaels" and "Sweet Chin Music" also trended.

F4WOnline.com reports that tonight's WWE Hall of Fame inductee announcement is one of "three big ones" that have been finalized

LOP

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Bruno Sammartino finally getting inducted? :think:

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast