Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Travicity

Misawa :omg:?

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

^^ Or both Sammartino and Misawa? :omg:

Or what about HBK, Sting and Benoit? :omg:
    Last edited by Smartmark; 01-11-2011 at 08:02 AM.

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Seems like this years HOF ceremony will be great!

Double A truly deserves it!

this is good news i hope he gets inducted he deserves it.

It should be HBK, Macho Man & Sammartino but there's no way the last two get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    After it was announced that Shawn Michaels will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame on April 2nd, longtime friend Sean "X-Pac" Waltman wrote the following on Twitter.com/TheRealXPac:

"I have no words right now to describe how happy I am for Shawn," Waltman wrote.

"No one deserves it more. I will be there to see him inducted if I have to f---ing hitchhike to get there... I would love for the Wolfpac to be in attendance that night. I'm trying to think of the last time The Kliq were all together. 2002?"

LOP
    WWE just added more security to the HOF detail.

Travicity

No way Benoit lol. But will be interesting to see who. Goldberg?

Travicity

Yea he deserves it alot more than some of the guys in there.

Travicity

Default JR Comments More on HBK

Jim Ross commented on Shawn Michaels being named to the WWE Hall of Fame in his latest blog entry on www.JrsBarBQ.com, commenting:

"Raw was highlighted, IMO. by the announcement of Shawn Michaels being the first inductee into the WWE Hall of Fame for 2011. HBK is SO deserving and is arguably the greatest in ring performer of all time and let me tell you folks that statement covers a lot of ground.

Announcing HBK as being the centerpiece of this year's HOF Induction Ceremony the night before WM27 certainly give one even more viable reason to buy tickets for the event which go on sale Saturday.

While having dinner in OKC a few weeks ago with HBK we talked about three hours about a zillion things seemingly including family and business. During the conversation the subject of the WWE HOF came up and Shawn mentioned to me how much going in 'some day' would mean to him. Little did either of us know at that point in time that Shawn wouldn't have to wait long and nor should he."

Ross wrote in much greater detail about Michaels' in-ring career, which I highly suggest checking out at Ross' website. You can also check out Ross' comments on Raw as well.

PWI

Quote Originally Posted by mikedudelang View Post
    It should be HBK, Macho Man & Sammartino but there's no way the last two get in.
    Never say never. I still have hope. I was actually thinking, due to some of the comments that were made, that the first inductee would be Sammartino, finally, but as the night went on it seems obvious it was HBK.

As far as Goldberg goes, if he goes in before Sammartino, Savage and others, it'll be a travesty.

I'd like to see guys like Arn Anderson, The Road Warriors, The Fabulous Freebirds, Vader, Ron Simmons and I'm sure there's others. Not really sure which of those are considered "big names" these days though.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast