Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Good. I expected him to go in this year and glad to see it confirmed, he's definitely deserving.

The Mac

definetly deserved...he was always overshadowed by ric flair but he was a great talent and a important person backstage for vince for wuite awhile

The Stingers Smartypants Vick Diesel's Avatar

I was thinkin that the big three not including HBK are Sting, Lex Luger, and Arn Anderson just a thought

[IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/mh.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Burning-Flower-psd38777.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Untitled-1-1997.png[/*IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by The Intimidator View Post
    I was thinkin that the big three not including HBK are Sting, Lex Luger, and Arn Anderson just a thought
    I don't know about Arn being considered a "big one", but maybe. Luger, perhaps, I still really don't know about him though, I'd rather see someone like Hall and Nash inducted over Luger and although everyone's talking about Sting being inducted, I really don't see it happening. I know there have been a few people inducted that haven't wrestled in the WWE, but I still don't see Sting being inducted because of that reason. We'll see, I guess.

Travicity

Default Official WWE Hall of Fame 2011 News and Discussion Thread

Several people in WWE have commented on Shawn Michaels being the first name announced for the WWE Hall of Fame's Class of 2011.

Joey Styles: "Shawn Michaels is the best all around wrestler I've ever had the pleasure of watching. Calling his matches was always fun. Congrats Shawn."

Jim Ross: "When I had dinner w/ hbk in okc few wks ago, shawn mentioned the wwe hof & how much it meant 2 him. Congrats Shawn & welcome 2 the club."

Howard Finkle: "Congrats of your forthcoming induction into the WWE Hall of Fame! Welcome to the club, my friend!"

Beth Phoenix: "HBK! HBK! HBK"

As we reported earlier, Michaels' long time friend Sean Waltman also congratulated his fellow Kliq member, saying he'll be there in person if he has to hitchhike to get there

NoDq

Gregory Helms isn't happy about the Shawn Michaels Hall of Fame induction as he ripped him hard on his Twitter account.
    http://twitter.com/ShaneHelmsCom?from_source=onebox

PWI
    Last edited by Travicity; 01-12-2011 at 04:54 AM.

I wonder who started the WCW year rumor?
    HOGAN KILLED TNA!

The Mac

it still will have wcw guys

HBK :omg: I wonder if he is going to be another Ric Flair. I mean seriously, these stars going into the HOF and then coming back and performing is ridiculous. Who wants a bet that this is what happens with HBK? IMO HOF inductees should not continue to perform in any way whatsoever once they are inducted, there are so many past wrestlers who should be in it but WWE continue to bring in these popular types just so people are really interested in it.

Travicity

Former WWE
    star Gregory Helms, who ripped Shawn Michaels on Twitter a few months back, had more comments against Shawn this week after his Hall of Fame induction.

Helms wrote: "The HOF is great but I take more pride & comfort in the fact that I've never "screwjobbed" ANYONE in life or the biz! $$$ isn't everything."

Later, Chris Jericho wrote that Shawn was the greatest performer of all-time. Helms re-tweeted Jericho's message and added his opinion: "BS! Flair did more & got more people over.

Helms then wrote another message, which sounds like it was directed at Jericho: "If u got something to say, say it public. Enough ass-kissing. He wasn't the greatest when he was cussing u out in catering."

Helms continued to rant:

"Flair got over people that absolutely SUCKED!! Shawn hadn't gotten over anyone but himself in the last decade!!

I'm sorry being honest comes off bad on Twitter, I'm not hating, I'm stating FACTS!! Facts that I would swear by on my life.

And wearing a cross doesn't make u right. Hitler wore one too! Don't be FOOLED by a TV persona!! I'm always honest. NO ONE can accuse me."

LOP

The Mac

wtf is helms problem with hbk?

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast