Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default WWE Friday Night Smackdown Spoilers for January 14th, 2011

Smackdown TV SPOILERS for Friday, January 14

(1) Intercontinental champion Kofi Kingston beat Jack Swagger via SOS. Great match, good crowd reaction. Kofi was mega over.

(2) Rey Mysterio & R-Truth beat Alberto Del Rio & Cody Rhodes. This was an impromptu tag match after a promo. Big crowd-pleaser once again.

(3) Trent Barreta beat Drew McIntyre. Surprisingly nice reaction for Drew here. Trent had a good pop after he pulled off the upset. It feels like Drew's face turn could work, and Barreta needs a feud with a higher heel. He could pull it off.

The next match was the big event of the evening between Wade Barrett and Big Show. Barrett debuted a new video and music.

(4) Big Show beat Wade Barrett via DQ. Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater jumped the rail and helped Barrett beat down Big Show, causing the DQ. Ezekiel Jackson came down and eyed Big Show, who had fought off the Nexus members. Show turned his back, then Zeke helped the Nexus "Wolfpack" members. No Wasteland, but but Slater’s DDT, Gabriel’s 450 splash led to the Nexus Wolfpack standing tall. This got awesome heat and everyone's attention. It will be fun to see where this leads.

(5) Beth Phoenix beat Michelle McCool. Good Divas match. No crowd reaction, except for Phoenix's win.

The Cutting Edge was the main segment with World Hvt. champ Edge and #1 contender Dolph Ziggler. Edge came out to a huge pop. Dolph and Vickie came out to big heat, but it was unreal when she tried to talk. I never understood a word she said. After they talked about Vickie and Edge’s history, Edge showed a clip of Dolph making out with Kaitlyn. Vickie was angry, and Dolph attacked Edge.

Edge tossed Dolph to the outside. After being slapped three times by Vickie, Edge teased a spear on Vickie, but Dolph grabbed him and hit the Zig-Zag onto the ring steps. Vickie approached Dolph and they kissed. Major heat here for Dolph and Vickie. End show.

Dark Main Event: Edge & Rey Mysterio beat Alberto Del Rio & Kane. Quick match, crowd-pleaser to end the taping. Afterward, Edge thanked the crowd for braving the weather (extremely icy roads and 10 degree weather) and bid everyone good night.

Overall: Awesome show and I always enjoy Smackdown tapings. A lot of kids, but not as many Cena t-shirts as a Raw event. Every time he was shown on the Titantron, he got a huge pop. Kofi was over huge, it was unheard of. The crowd seemed to enjoy NXT, but was really quiet until Smackdown. Barrett and Nexus was the biggest thing of the evening, as the fans really hated Barrett.

Biggest Pops:

(1) Edge
    (2) Kofi
    (3) Mysterio

Biggest Heat:

(1) Dolph/Vickie
    (2) Wade Barrett/Nexus Wolfpack
    (3) Alberto Del Rio.

PWI

"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." - Coco Chanel

EeL: I love you Kellie with all my heart and soul
    EeL: if I had to choose between one last gasp of oxygen or Kellie, I'd choose Kellie

Super Klawz: I LOVE YOU KELLIE!

PheTravenal: but I love you

PheTravenal: piss off!!!
    Kellie: You would miss me!!!!!
    PheTravenal: yes.

EeL: I love you more than Randy Orton's glistening abs

The Black Wings of Death: <3 you Kellie
    The Black Wings of Death: You are awesome Kellie

4033: YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Thanx for posting Kellie!

Weird that Kane's out of the picture entirely

Poor ol Kane I like the idea of the Wolfpac, that has many possibilities.

Travicity

Lol just taking poor Kane out of the picture entirely.