Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Default Should WWE Do Brandbased PPV's Again?

I've been watching some old WWE PPV's from 2002-2004 and I gotta say that the product was a whole lot different. Offcourse I know things have changed, but with a brandbased PPV, you get more superstars on a PPV that normally wouldn't fit into a PPV card. Evan Bourne & William Regal to mention a couple of names.

What do you guys think?

I agree and it has more time to build up feuds I think right?

Rep if you like my posts - I do my own banners, if you would like one please feel free to PM me; I'll do my best to get it to you. Thanks.

^^ Yeah, each brand had 2 months before a PPV, except for Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summerslam and Survivor Series.

The Bragging Rights PPV would make more sense as well

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    ^^ Yeah, each brand had 2 months before a PPV, except for Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summerslam and Survivor Series.

The Bragging Rights PPV would make more sense as well
    Yeah then I am all for it! I say either go all out and combine the brands or do a complete redo of it all and actually make a difference between the brands. Maybe making Smackdown more lightweight child like wrestling, and Raw more adultish, and little more riskier. Make them more so of two different companies so that the brand wars make better sense and more entertaining and can get all the age groups in on it. If that makes sense.

Rep if you like my posts - I do my own banners, if you would like one please feel free to PM me; I'll do my best to get it to you. Thanks.

Travicity

I just the Brand thing to end already.

^^ A good idea would be to bring back the brandbased PPV's for one year, then end the whole thing at Bragging Rights, with the winning brand becoming the only brand in WWE

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    ^^ A good idea would be to bring back the brandbased PPV's for one year, then end the whole thing at Bragging Rights, with the winning brand becoming the only brand in WWE
    If WWE keeps falling through the tubes, i bet we will see that by 2013.

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

^6you do realise the world is ending in 2012

As for brand based shows I seriously doubt if they'll draw. SmackDown is nothing great, even the house shows don't draw for Sd and they have the B-guys at most. WWE will need to rebuild SD before they do this

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenpachi Zaraki View Post
    ^6you do realise the world is ending in 2012

As for brand based shows I seriously doubt if they'll draw. SmackDown is nothing great, even the house shows don't draw for Sd and they have the B-guys at most. WWE will need to rebuild SD before they do this
    No one knows day and time, and yeah I said that they should completely redo it i believe, or something along those lines.