Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Travicity

Default Wrestling Classic: Strangest Chorus of Wrestlers Ever Assembled - 'We Are Dynamite'

We've received a few emails asking about the return of the Youtube Classic Video, so beware, you got what you asked for and it's a DOOZY!

Professional wrestling seems to have a love affair with silly music and music videos. There have been several WWF wrestling albums, Randy Savage's rap CD and the infamous AWA Wrestlerock Rumble rap song, but nothing, nothing may compare to "We are Dynamite."

Released in 1989 in conjunction with Otto Wanz's Catch Wrestling Association, which at the time was the premiere promotion in Germany, "We Are Dynamite" may be one of the oddest musical numbers ever created for pro wrestling, with a unique chorus featuring the late Owen Hart, Dave Finley, Cannonball Grizzly (aka PN Newz), Akira Nogami, Sal Bellomo, the late Giant Haystacks (aka Loch Ness) and many, many more.

I was once told by one wrestler that toured Europe that the song actually charted in Austria but I don't know if that is actually factually correct. For many years, it's been one of my favorite bits of wrestling silliness, so enjoy what is truly a one of a kind "Classic" song. WWF's "If You Only Knew" has NOTHING on "We Are Dynamite"

Note: This video is believed to have entered into public domain. No rights or claim to ownership of video footage given or implied.

PWI

Owen FTW did I see Vader too .

Never lost a LOW Title
    2010 LOW Hall Of Fame Draven Alexander

lol nice, thanks Travis
    EYES OF THE INSANE

Travicity

Not the best sound but yea some names in there .