Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Lita's Punk Rock Band, Ashley's Boots, The Rock

sources: WWE.com, PWInsider.com

Lita is part of a punk rock band called The Luchagors and they will be playing at a rock and wrestling event called "ROCK-N-SHOCK" on Thursday, Sept. 14 at The Masquerade in Atlanta, GA. Also, Lex Luger, Buff Bagwell, Vince Russo, Glacier and a host of other wrestlers and musicians will be signing autographs at this event. Click Here for more information.

WWE is auctioning off the boots Ashley Massaro wore for every single match she had on RAW. These are the same boots she wore when she got injured back in February. Doctors had to cut off her boots after she got injured - which is probably why they're auctioning them off as they aren't in usable condition anymore. Click Here to see the auction. Also, Ashley recalls her injury in a video posted on the page.

The Rock will be in Detroit to attend a screening of "Gridiron Gang" at the Phoenix movie theaters on Friday.
    'Without Order Nothing Can Exist - Without Chaos Nothing Can Grow'

C O O L...... Wwe (or) Tna....needs 2 Sighn ...b U F F !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I'M BUFF & I'M THE STUFF. BEAT ME IF YOU CAN, SURVIVE IF I LET YOU. I AM THE GAME & I AM THAT DAMN GOOD. I'LL CHOKE YOU OUT (OR) I'LL MAKE YOU TAP. BIG POPPA PUMP IS YOUR HOOK UP, HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME. OHH IT'S REAL, IT'S DAMN REAL.