Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Travicity

Default ROH Sign Tag Team Greats to New Deal

Ring of Honor issued a press release this afternoon, touting that they had signed former ROH Tag Team champions and the only performers to stay with the promotion from its 2002 debut on, The Briscoe Brother, to a new deal.

The official release reads:

Bristol, PA- January 25, 2010) ROH officials are happy to announce that the 6-time ROH World Tag Team Champions Jay & Mark Briscoe have signed a new contract which is an extension to the contracts finalized in the fall of 2010 (http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/jay...sign-with-roh/)!

Heading into Los Angeles where Mark Briscoe will challenge for the ROH World TV Title against “The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels and Jay Briscoe will take on Colt Cabana for the first time in singles competition, the two veterans look forward to cementing their legacies as ROH legends.

“This is our home.” stated Jay Briscoe, “Ring of Honor is the place that made me and Mark the men we are today. If it wasn’t for ROH, we wouldn’t be half the wrestlers we are and we wouldn’t be six time champions. All we can say is thank you to ROH, thank you to the fans, and maybe 2011 will bring these two Delaware boys title number seven!”

PWI

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

:bow: The Briscoes

I'm glad Briscoes sees it that way, and that they want to continue their legacy in ROH.

Thanx for posting Travis!

What more is there to do for them in ROH?

^^ With a couple of new tag teams in ROH, they have some feuds. And I easily can see a break up and a Jay Vs Mark feud down the road, as Jay's already been pushed.

Travicity

Quote Originally Posted by Kage View Post
    What more is there to do for them in ROH?
    Exactly! Nothing for them more to do and going around in circles all they can do is feud with WGTT now and that's it. WWE Should hire them.

^^ I answered Kage's question

I hope ROH hire a couple of more Tag Teams.

They should bring back The Embassy!!!

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

they're ROH greats not Tag greats. They will probably win the RoH Tags a 100 more times and nobody will care

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

Main Eventer

Agree with Gunner, they're RoH Tag Decents at best. Anyway, they should stay in RoH and win the tag titles because if they break up they'd end up worse off than Cryme Tyme.

Ring Crew

great news for roh but yeah i gotta agree i want to see them in the wwe moving with there careers

Travicity

Seperated they could be pretty big and have been seperated in the past. Loeved the Cage match between Briscoe and Joe and they have wrestled many great ones against each other in da dubya.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast