Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UFC Cut Thread

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

I like Brandon Vera. He is a underrated fighter

The Mac

more overated dude

Doesn't surprise me at all. He was on the verge of being cut as it was and that move to lightweight was definitely a big win/lose situation and, well... he lost.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mac View Post
    more overated dude
    For sure. He was actually being called the future of the UFC, first at heavyweight, then at light heavyweight and well... neither of those worked out so well for him.

The Mac

Default The Predator Is Gone

Well looks like Cote got his walking papers. I guess he made a remark on twitter. Too bad, but I think it's for the best. He needs to work on his ground game. I'm sure he'll get a call again when they need him to fill a spot.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/10/2...cut-by-the-ufc

"I had a little hope but finally got the release word from the UFC .. Its been a awesome experience ! I ll be back !!"

The Mac

Default Hague Cut Again

Edmonton heavyweight Tim (The Thrashing Machine) Hague has been cut by the UFC for a third time.

Hague (12-5) suffered his fourth defeat in five UFC fights, losing by first-round TKO to Matt Mitrone at last weekend's Fight for the Troops 2" card in Killeen, Texas.

"After getting released from the UFC again today, I'm gonna take a little break away from MMA, let the brain heal from my concussion, and get the passion/fire back," Hague said on his Facebook page. "Even toying with the idea of trying a cut to 205 (pounds). I will be back though, I'm only 27, and I will make it back to the UFC."

Hague, a former kindergarten teacher, had posted two quickfire knockouts outside the UFC prior to meeting Mitrone.

The six-foot-four 265-pounder was cut by the UFC after dropping a decision to Joey (The Mexicutioner) Beltran at UFC 113 in Montreal last May. Hague had come in as a late injury replacement.

Prior to that he was released after losses to Chris (The Crowbar) Tuchscherer at UFC 109 and Todd Duffee at UFC 102.

He opened his UFC account with an upset win over Pat Barry at UFC 98

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123