Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hey all, 2 updates today: "Caveman" Tyler Elkins drops off a BLOG and another video excerpt from SEIZE THE DAY IV, to be released on DVD on 2/26!

Source: clashwrestling.com

CLASH Blog: “Caveman” Tyler Elkins (02/18/11)

February 18, 2011

Seize the Day. The BIGGEST event in CLASH Wrestling. The BIGGEST matches, BIGGEST stars, the BIGGEST crowd, and my BIGGEST disappointment!

The Barefoot Brawler is a believer in the old adage that a tie is like kissing your sister: IT’S TERRIBLE! I went into Seize the Day with one mission: To trap Cameron Skyy in the Caveman’s Clutch and watch as the tears filled in his eyes as his back snapped in two! Thus propelling the Bearded Brute back into the Championship picture and once and for all removing the “The Sin City Suntan” from CLASH forever.

But of course that frosty tipped skunkasaurus managed to exit the arena with his career in tact and avoiding a loss. I want to make something clear to all the KNUCKLEHEADS out there, he avoided the loss but did not win. Our hatred for each other took over and the referee simply couldn’t control the fury.

So now on February 26th there will be the Contenders Cup. An event assembling six of the best grapplers in the country to vie for a shot at the most prized possession in CLASH, a prize I intend to claim.

It doesn’t matter if you are a renowned scientist with a PHD in Madness Tommy Treznik, a Superstar with tons of Swag David Manzo, one of the toughest women in America Mena Libra, or even a Half-Boy/Half-Shark Hybrid Shark Boy, because on February 26th at the Contenders Cup, you will all FEAR THE BEARD. And Cameron Skyy, I will accomplish my mission. I will break you in half. You have a lot more to fear my old friend, much more…

Caveman Tyler Elkins

---

VIDEO: Taken from Seize The Day IV on January 29th, 2011, CLASH Tag Team Champions Too Sweet (Bryce Benjamin & Joey Marx) defends their titles against the Bump N' Uglies.

CLASH Blog: Trik Davis (02/21/11)

February 21, 2011

If you’re looking for the “typical independent wrestler blog” with cute references to things like knuckle-pucks, Henry Rowengartner, and moto-surfing you should probably stop reading. However, if you want to read a grown up write about his semi-dormant wrestling career, proceed.

From November 2003 to June 2009 I dedicated every waking moment of my life to professional wrestling. In that time I worked for pretty much all of the major promotions in America and even in a few foreign countries. As great as this was, I was never given an opportunity to be a featured performer, to grab the brass ring. I was stuck in purgatory, frequently used as a stepping stone for much larger opposition, typecast like a independent wrestling equivalent of Henry Pollard (Guess I did make a TV reference).

In January of this year, after a long discussion with one of my best friends, my career outlook changed. Together, we decided that 2011 would be the year that we change everyone’s opinion of both of us. I did the leg work and sent out feelers to a few choice places to see if they’d be interested in using my new found partner and I.

A few weeks ago I received an email from CLASH Wrestling about a tag match on February 26th. I knew exactly who I would chose to be my partner, but unfortunately CLASH Management has already made the decision for me. I will be tagging with a young kid (he might actually be older than me) by the name of TD. I don’t know much about TD, but what I do I don’t like. Lucky for him I have won tag titles with six different partners and I didn’t like any of them. I know my talent alone can lead to our success as a duo. Who knows I might even let the “flavor of the month that never was” wear a pair of my old tights.

Until next time,
    Trik Davis AC2A

Final Match Signed For CONTENDERS CUP, this Saturday, 2/26 - -

Ded Vaughn’s Challenge Answered For Saturday Night!

February 22, 2011

Last week, Tommy Treznik on behalf of his monster Ded Vaughn, issued an open challenge to the wrestling world. The Mad Scientist wrote, “Thus, consider this a challenge to ANYONE AND EVERYONE within the world of professional wrestling! At the Contenders Cup my Ded Vaughn wants, rather NEEDS a specimen: someone who he can punch, kick, choke and torture! February 26th my monster and I await. The terms and conditions of the match are subject to he foolish enough to suggest them.”

For the better part of a week, CLASH management waited for someone to accept the challenge. As the days passed and it looked as if noone was going to step forward, officials recieved an email early this morning. The author, Ian Decay, is an underground deathmatch master, having spent over a decade fighting all across North America. Decay has accepted the challenge and per Tommy Treznik’s conditions has requested his bout with Ded Vaughn be contested under “No Disqualification” rules.

With Vaughn’s challenge accepted, the final match for this Saturday’s Contenders Cup is now known. Will Ian Decay find success in his CLASH debut? Or will Vaughn, the Mad Scientist’s “Instrument of Destruction” claim another victim? There’s only one way to find out! Join us THIS SATURDAY NIGHT when CLASH Wrestling presents the first ever CONTENDERS CUP! Presale tickets are available until Thursday night, get them while you can!

Last Competitor Blog before Contenders Cup this Saturday, 2/26 -

CLASH Blog: “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo (02/23/11)

February 23, 2011

Wat up ev’rybody? Yours truly is back on the blogs hittin’ u up wit some flava for ur readin’ pleasure. I gotta big match comin’ up at Contenders Cup, I’m super hyphy n ready to do work! The Contenders Cup is bout to be a big deal in this company wit the winner bein guaranteed a title shot upon winnin’ this match.

On February 26th, I’ll be ready to redeem myself for my loss at Seize The Day IV wit “Super Strength” or without it. Ever since I drank Tommy Treznik’s antidote after the ladder match I feel different, but there’s no tellin’ wat the true effects will be to the Swagg Starr until I step into the ring once again. Either way it doesn’t matter! I’ve been a champion in the past without any “Super Strength” and I will become a champion once again in the near future, believe dat homies!

Aight I’m out, DUECES!
    “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo

Another blog arrived at our offices this morning from 1 half of the Sons of Sanity (William J. O'Malley & Gideon Malice) regarding their match at CONTENDERS CUP this Saturday, 2/26 -

CLASH Blog: William J. O’Malley (02/24/11)

February 24, 2011

February 26th, I will be participating in my first ever Tag Team Tables match against the new #1 Contenders to the CLASH Tag Team Championship, Wreckingforce. Am I nervous? Not in the least. You see, I know Dragon Kreed and Wreckingball pretty well. I know their weaknesses, the fans of CLASH wrestling being one of them. I know how to get into the minds of the two giants and manipulate their senses.

Wreckingball wants to put me down and insult my physical stature. He says I’m not physically “strong” enough to defeat him. Well, I was strong enough to carry all 400 pounds of him during Wreck N’ Roll’s tag title reign. If it wasn’t for me, Wreckingball never would have been a champion. In the end, his ego got in the way so I left him high and dry. I’m sure the same will happen with Dragon Kreed.

I may not be the biggest or the strongest competitor in CLASH, I do however have the intellect and intelligence. I know the short cuts, the kill points, and the technicality of a wrestling match. This is why Gideon Malice and I are such a magnificent team. He is the muscle and I am the brains. We also share the same belief system and rest assured there will be divine intervention on February 26th!

It’s only a matter of time before The Sons of Sanity win the CLASH Tag Team Championship, we’re just waiting for the right opportunity. We will do whatever, and I mean whatever it takes to win the Tables Match at Contenders Cup. The truth of the matter is, the bigger they are the harder they fall. On February 26th everyone will see the two biggest mountains in Michigan independent wrestling crumble at the hands of the S.O.S!

William J. O’Malley

Full Event Line-Up For This Saturday's CONTENDERS CUP Supershow -

Big League Brews Sports Bar presents

CLASH Wrestling: Contenders Cup
    Saturday, February 26, 2011

TaylorTown Trade Center
    22525 Ecorse Rd.
    Taylor, MI 48180

All Ages: $12 General Admission @ Door.
    8pm Bell. Doors Open @ 7:30pm.

Signed Matches:

6 Way Contenders Cup Match (#1 Contendership):
    Shark Boy vs. "Caveman" Tyler Elkins vs. Mena Libra vs. "Mad Scientist" Tommy Treznik vs. "Ace High" Cameron Skyy vs. "Swagg Starr" Dave Manzo

Non-Title Singles Match:
    "GQ" Gavin Quinn (c) vs. "Maple Leaf Muscle" Petey Williams

Women's Match:
    Arella Angel vs. Sassy Stephie

Tag Team Tables Match:
    Wrecking-Force (Dragon Kreed & Wreckingball) vs. Sons Of Sanity (Gideon Malice & William J. O'Malley)

Singles Match:
    CLASH Tag Champion, Bryce Benjamin vs. H3RD Member, Austin Manix

No DQ Match:
    H3RD Member, Ded Vaughn vs. Ian Decay

Tag Team Match:
    TD & Trik Davis vs. Victorious Secret (Mason Conrad & Cameron Salem)

Plus:
    VH1 Reality Star "Jenny" from Rock Of Love Tour Bus debuts!

Also Featuring:
    Bump N Uglies & more!

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AVAILABLE AT CLASHWRESTLING.COM!
    Last edited by clash_wrestling; 02-25-2011 at 09:31 PM.

Event Results From Contenders Cup (02/26/11)

February 27, 2011

Special thanks to all who joined us this past Saturday Night for
    another sell-out crowd for CONTENDERS CUP! Additional thanks goes to
    our sponsor, Big League Brews Sports Bar in Taylor, MI – do remember
    to join us there concluding every show to hang with all your favorite
    CLASH stars! CLASH Wrestling will be making our Indiana debut on
    Saturday, 3/19 and returning to Taylor, MI on 3/26 for CLASH vs.
    CHIKARA, details forthcoming. Let’s get to the results -

RESULTS (02/26/11):

* “GQ” Gavin Quinn (c) def. “Maple Leaf Muscle” Petey Williams via pinfall.

* Bump N Uglies def. Kris Konflict & Paul Bowser via pinfall in Tag
    Team Competition.

* Arella Angel def. Sassy Stephie via pinfall in a Women’s bout.
    Post-Match: Sassy Stephie offensively struck Arella Angel & continued
    the attack after the bell.

* H3RD Member, Austin Manix def. CLASH Tag Champion, Bryce Benjamin via pinfall.

* Sons Of Sanity (William J. O’Malley & Gideon Malice) def.
    Wrecking-Force (Wreckingball & Dragon Kreed) in a Table Match. **
    While the referee was down, Bump N Uglies ran-in to assist William J.
    O’Malley with the victory.

** Ring Of Love Segment Debut featuring VH1 Reality Star “Jenny” from
    Rock Of Love Tour Bus. Jenny asked “Ace High” Cameron Skyy to the ring
    however received “Caveman” Tyler Elkins instead. As Tyler Elkins
    suggested he would open up his own reality love search called “Bedrock
    of Love”, he then proceeded to run down his opponents in the
    Contenders Cup. Cameron Skyy interrupted and challenged Elkins to a
    SEIZE THE DAY Rematch for Saturday, March 26 in Taylor, MI and it was
    accepted! With the acceptance, Skyy stormed the ring, and the two
    began to brawl until Shark Boy hit the ring and left Elkins with a
    Stunner to end the segment.

* H3RD Member, Ded Vaughn w/ Tommy Treznik def. Ian Decay in a No DQ match.

* Victorious Secret (Mason Conrad & Cameron Salem) def. “Big Bear”
    Benjamin Boone (replacing an injured Trik Davis) & T-D when Boone &
    T-D were unable to be a cohesive unit thus leading to Boone attacking
    T-D and then taking the pinfall to Victorious Secret.

* “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo def. “Mad Scientist” Tommy Treznik, Mena
    Libra, “Caveman” Tyler Elkins, Shark Boy, & “Ace High” Cameron Skyy
    last pinning Treznik to win the Contenders Cup Trophy & #1
    Contendership to Gavin Quinn’s belt.

Match Notes: Skyy was eliminated
    by Shark Boy; Shark Boy was eliminated by Elkins; Skyy hit the ring
    once again delivering his “Sin City Sparklin” signature to Elkins to
    assist in his elimination by Libra; Mena Libra was eliminated by Tommy
    Treznik following a “Bus-Driver” signature.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12