Source(s): clashwrestling.com & youtube.com/clashwrestling

CLASH Blog: The H3RD (02/09/11)

February 9, 2011

Schematics have been drawn, research has been researched and all tests have been completed to ensure that Tommy Treznik walks out of the Contenders Cup not only victorious, but with a guaranteed shot at the CLASH Championship in his posession! While I could elaborate on my opposition, more specifically how I’ve beaten each and every one of them before (save for Mena Libra, a woman!), the purpose of this blog is to offer a challenge to the wrestling world!

“An instrument of destruction with EXPONENTIAL POTENTIAL,” is how your Mad Scientist defined Ded Vaughn upon our meeting in November of 2010. Since then, Ded has decimated all that have stood before him! With unmatched power and an insatiable thirst for violence, Ded Vaughn has yet to be tested within the confides of the squared circle.

Thus, consider this a challenge to ANYONE AND EVERYONE within the world of professional wrestling! At the Contenders Cup my Ded Vaughn wants, rather NEEDS a specimen: someone who he can punch, kick, choke and torture!

HELP ME WITH MY RESEARCH! UNTIL DED IS TESTED I KNOW NOT HIS LIMITS!

February 26th my monster and I await. The terms and conditions of the match are subject to he foolish enough to suggest them.

Signed on behalf of Ded Vaughn,
Tommy Treznik

--

Also, 2 excerpts taken from SEIZE THE DAY IV, to be released on DVD on 2/26!

Mena Libra vs. Truth Martini

Taken from Seize The Day IV on January 29th, 2011, CLASH CEO Truth Martini takes on Mena Libra in a match one year in the making!

Biggest Powerbomb in CLASH Wrestling History? (Tommy Treznik vs. Dave Manzo)

Taken from the "Antidote Ladder Match," between the "Mad Scientist" Tommy Treznik & "Swagg Starr" Dave Manzo from Seize The Day IV on January 29th, 2011.