Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default CLASH: Contenders Cup 2/26: Scotty2Hotty, Gavin Quinn vs Petey, Mena Libra, VH1 Star

Source: www.clashwrestling.com/live-events/

CLASH Wrestling - Contenders Cup
    Saturday, February 26, 2011
    8pm Bell, Doors @ 7:30pm

TaylorTown Trade Center
    22525 Ecorse Rd
    Taylor, MI 48180

$12 General @ Door
    Discounts @ CLASHWRESTLING.COM

Featuring:
    CLASH Champion "GQ" Gavin Quinn, TNA Star Shark Boy, "Ace High" Cameron Skyy, Mena Libra, Petey Williams, "Mad Scientist" Tommy Treznik, Shimmer Star Sassy Steph, "Caveman" Tyler Elkins, VH1 Reality TV Star Jenny & More! Details forthcoming...
    Last edited by clash_wrestling; 02-14-2011 at 10:24 PM.

Tons of updates to report as alot of news went up yesterday regarding this card. First, we hear from XPac filmed at Seize The Day IV. Secondly, signed matches for Contenders Cup.

--

Source: www.clashwrestling.com/live-events/

CLASH Wrestling - Contenders Cup
    Saturday, February 26, 2011
    8pm Bell, Doors @ 7:30pm

TaylorTown Trade Center
    22525 Ecorse Rd
    Taylor, MI 48180

$12 General @ Door
    Discounts @ CLASHWRESTLING.COM

6 Person Contenders Cup:
    Shark Boy vs. "Caveman" Tyler Elkins vs. Mena Libra vs. "Mad Scientist" Tommy Treznik vs. "Ace High" Cameron Skyy vs. "Swagg Starr" Dave Manzo

Non-Title Match:
    "GQ" Gavin Quinn (c) vs. "Maple Leaf Muscle" Petey Williams

Women's Match:
    Arella Angel vs. Sassy Stephie

Tables Match:
    Wrecking-Force (Dragon Kreed & Wreckingball) vs. Sons of Sanity (Gideon Malice & William J. O'Malley)

Also Featuring:
    CLASH Tag Champion Bryce Benjamin, VH1 Reality Star "Jenny" from Rock Of Love, Bump N Uglies, Victorious Secret, T-D & more!
    Last edited by clash_wrestling; 02-14-2011 at 10:23 PM.

Today's Highlights -

Source: clashwrestling.com

Tag Team Champion In Singles Action @ Contenders Cup!

February 5, 2011

Earlier this week we announced the first 4 matches for February 26th’s Contenders Cup event, and today we’ve got the scoop on the 5th scheduled match! CLASH Tag Team Champions Too Sweet have been absolutely red hot since debuting in July of last year. In fact, the combination of Bryce Benjamin & Joey Marx are undefeated in tag team competition. At the Contenders Cup however, Bryce Benjamin will swim in untested waters as he wrestles his first ever singles match in CLASH Wrestling!

Standing across the ring from one half of the CLASH Tag Team Champions will be another man who has been on a roll as of late, The H3RD’s Austin Manix. In recent months Manix has pinned both The Wreckingball & Dragon Kreed, and he undoubtedly would like to add Bryce Benjamin to this list.

Who will walk out victorious on February 26th? Will Bryce Benjamin find the same sucess in singles competition as he does with Joey Marx by his side? Will Austin Manix continue to ascend the ranks of the CLASH singles division? Join us on February 26th to find out the answers when CLASH Wrestling presents the first ever Contenders Cup!

---

CLASH Rankings In Professional Wrestling Publication

February 7, 2011

The Top 10 Rankings of CLASH Wrestling can be found in Volume 38 of Kappa Publications magazine “The Wrestler” which is on newstands now! “For over 20 years the ‘Official Rankings’ section of the PWI family of magazines has listed only the finest independent promotions. I am very pleased and humbled to announce that CLASH Wrestling has been chosen to grace the pages once occupied by companies such as Jerry Lawler’s USWA and Jim Cornette’s SMW amongst others,” stated CLASH President Nicholas P. Clashertone.

Volume 38 of “The Wrestler,” is available now and can be located wherever specialty publications (ie. bookstore, newstands) are sold. CLASH Wrestling would like to publically thank the editors and writers of “The Wrestler” for our inclusion in their publication.

CLASH News Flash For February 8, 2011: CLASH Wrestling is off to a strong 2011 after days have passed since our Anniversary Event, SEIZE THE DAY IV! Special thanks to those who made it out in support, but we’re right back at it heading into February with a new Upcoming Supershow entitled the CONTENDERS CUP coming 2/26 in Taylor, MI! Let’s get to the news and the event details:

CLASH Wrestling: Contenders Cup
    Saturday, February 26. 2011

TaylorTown Trade Center
    22525 Ecorse Rd.
    Taylor, MI 48180

$12 General Admission @ Door
    Discounts on CLASHWRESTLING.COM

WE’VE GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA…GAVIN QUINN
    On Saturday, 1/29, the CLASH Faithful bared witness to an unprecedented victory for “GQ” Gavin Quinn as he successfully defended his CLASH Championship against Wrestling Legend, X-Pac! The former Degenerate took Quinn to the limit, but after a counter to the Bronco Buster, Quinn scored the pinfall victory with a vicious super kick to the jaw of Pac. As the crowd stood in awe, a cocky Quinn walked to the back with a celebratory grin on his face. What’s next for the CLASH Champion?? While CLASH Wrestling is set on determining a new #1 contender with our upcoming CONTENDERS CUP Supershow on 2/26; Quinn will be in Non-Title Singles action against “Maple Leaf Muscle” Petey Williams, known for his X-Title wins in TNA. Don’t be left out, tickets are available now for presale discounts at CLASHWRESTLING.COM!

MENA LIBRA CLOSES THE BOOK OF TRUTH
    For a match 1 year in the making, and a bout that even Truth Martini attempted to get out of; Mena Libra closed the last chapter in her ongoing feud with Martini with a pinfall victory over the CEO. Truth Martini was hired in as the company’s CEO by CLASH Founder Nicholas Clashertone at Seize The Day III, but since, Truth has attempted to drive Mena out of CLASH Wrestling as a competitor initially citing his disapproval of women’s wrestling in the CLASH brand. The two had clashed in several instances verbally and physically, however never a sanctioned singles match. With Mena Libra “seizing the day,” she now has even bigger goal to capitalize on… walking out victorious in her upcoming Mixed bout with some of CLASH Wrestling’s top contenders on 2/26 for World Title shot opportunity!

TREZNIK’S ANTIDOTE PROVES EFFECTIVE; SKYY – ELKINS CONT’D
    In what’s been an ongoing fiasco between Tommy Treznik and “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo over an elixir gone wrong; the “Mad Scientist” has brought closure by successfully defeating Manzo in a Ladder match on 1/29, forcing Manzo to drink an Antidote to calm his abnormal Super Strength given to him inadvertently several months back when he had swiped Treznik’s Super Strength elixir, meant only for himself. However, the two will be in the same ring on 2/26 as part of the CONTENDERS CUP 6-Way Match also featuring Mena Libra, Scotty 2 Hotty, Cameron Skyy & Tyler Elkins!

Just as Mena Libra & Truth Martini seemingly brought closure to their ongoing issues, Tyler Elkins & Cameron Skyy appear to have just begun. The two wrestled to a Double Count-Out finish that certainly didn’t satisfy either party, nor their respective supporters. However, this isn’t the first dance that you’ll see the two tango in, as both are slated in the aforementioned CONTENDERS CUP 6-Way with high stakes of a World Title shot on the line. What will happen when this big batch of dramatic build-up between all the said parties get involved in one match?? Find out on 2/26!

“THE WORM” RETURNS!
    Last presence of Scotty 2 Hotty in a CLASH Wrestling ring was in January 2009. “The Worm” returns to CLASH Wrestling after more than a 2 year absence and has the opportunity of a lifetime as he is signed to compete in the CONTENDERS CUP 6 Way Main Event to crown a new #1 Contender. Can he “worm” his way to the top of the CLASH mountain?? Find out on 2/26!!

OTHER SIGNED BOUTS FOR CONTENDERS CUP
    In addition to the previously mentioned bouts scheduled for 2/26, Shimmer Star Sassy Stephie returns to take on CLASH Wrestling’s Arella Angel. The New #1 Contending Tag Team, Wrecking-Force (Wreckingball & Dragon Kreed) will square off in a Tables Match with Sons Of Sanity (William J. O’Malley & Gideon Malice). Also, CLASH Tag Champion Bryce Benjamin makes his singles action debut against Austin Manix, and VH1 Star “Jenny” from Rock Of Love Tour Bus will be in the house! Tickets are already selling for presale discounts online, get yours today!

In Other News:

SEIZE THE DAY IV DVD RELEASED ON…
    Saturday, February 26th, conveniently the day of CONTENDERS CUP will also host the release of CLASH Wrestling’s Anniversary Event, SEIZE THE DAY IV! Keep watch over on CLASH Wrestling's Youtube Channel (http://www.youtube.com/clashwrestling) for excerpts to be released up until 2/26!

Thanks for reading this week’s News Flash, stay with CLASHWRESTLING.COM for your source of news updates as it concerns our upcoming CONTENDERS CUP Supershow on 2/26!

Source(s): clashwrestling.com & youtube.com/clashwrestling

CLASH Blog: The H3RD (02/09/11)

February 9, 2011

Schematics have been drawn, research has been researched and all tests have been completed to ensure that Tommy Treznik walks out of the Contenders Cup not only victorious, but with a guaranteed shot at the CLASH Championship in his posession! While I could elaborate on my opposition, more specifically how I’ve beaten each and every one of them before (save for Mena Libra, a woman!), the purpose of this blog is to offer a challenge to the wrestling world!

“An instrument of destruction with EXPONENTIAL POTENTIAL,” is how your Mad Scientist defined Ded Vaughn upon our meeting in November of 2010. Since then, Ded has decimated all that have stood before him! With unmatched power and an insatiable thirst for violence, Ded Vaughn has yet to be tested within the confides of the squared circle.

Thus, consider this a challenge to ANYONE AND EVERYONE within the world of professional wrestling! At the Contenders Cup my Ded Vaughn wants, rather NEEDS a specimen: someone who he can punch, kick, choke and torture!

HELP ME WITH MY RESEARCH! UNTIL DED IS TESTED I KNOW NOT HIS LIMITS!

February 26th my monster and I await. The terms and conditions of the match are subject to he foolish enough to suggest them.

Signed on behalf of Ded Vaughn,
    Tommy Treznik

--

Also, 2 excerpts taken from SEIZE THE DAY IV, to be released on DVD on 2/26!

Mena Libra vs. Truth Martini

Taken from Seize The Day IV on January 29th, 2011, CLASH CEO Truth Martini takes on Mena Libra in a match one year in the making!

Biggest Powerbomb in CLASH Wrestling History? (Tommy Treznik vs. Dave Manzo)

Taken from the "Antidote Ladder Match," between the "Mad Scientist" Tommy Treznik & "Swagg Starr" Dave Manzo from Seize The Day IV on January 29th, 2011.

Tag Team Match Announced For Contenders Cup

February 10, 2011

CLASH Management have announced the sixth match for the Contenders Cup and it should be action packed to say the least! Fresh off his victory at the Seize The Day IV Battle Royal, CLASH newcomer TD will partner with the debuting Trik Davis to take on Victorious Secret on February 26th. For those unaware, Davis is a well traveled competitor who has spent the last eight years perfecting his craft in promotions across the country such as ROH, CHIKARA & IWA-MS just to name a few. The question is, how will Trik Davis & TD function as a team?

A victory will mean a great deal to all four of these men. Can TD continue his winning ways? Will Trik Davis have a memorable CLASH debut? Or can Victorious Secret take that important first step in getting back into CLASH Tag Team Championship contention? Questions, questions, questions, but we will not have to wait much longer for the answers! Join us on February 26th when CLASH Wrestling presents the Contenders Cup, tickets are available now!

MAJOR UPDATES TO CONTENDERS CUP BELOW AS WE HEAR FROM BRYCE BENJAMIN, & ARE FORCED TO REPLACE SCOTTY 2 HOTTY FOR 2/26 AFTER CLASH RECEIVED CORRESPONDENCE THIS WEEKEND FROM THE THE FORMER TAG CHAMP:

CLASH Blog: Tag Champion Bryce Benjamin (02/11/11)

February 11, 2011

July 16th, 2010. Joey Marx and myself hit the CLASH scene, and we hit it hard. In our debut we went on to become the 2010 NPCI Tag Team Tournament winners, an honor in it’s own right. It’s been one hell of a ride since then, not only are Too Sweet undefeated in tag team action, we are currently the CLASH Wrestling Tag Team champions, and trust me there is no greater feeling then that!

But come February 26th, I face a whole new challenge. You know a wise man once told me that , “a true friend will always have your back, but it is when you stand alone that you truly become a man.”

At the Contenders Cup, I will face this test. I will stand in the CLASH ring alone against Austin Manix, an opponent that I’m not taking lightly at all. I am well aware that Manix is a very dangerous competitor. But in the face of danger I am at my best. I will be no easy feat for Austin and I assure everyone that I will prove to be the better man on February 26th!

Austin Manix, The Bryce Is Right, Come On Down!
    Bryce Benjamin

---

Contenders Cup Update: Scotty 2 Hotty Out, Sharkboy In

February 14, 2011

It was learned over this past weekend that due to a personal matter, Scotty 2 Hotty will not be able to attend February 26th’s Contenders Cup event. In an email addressed to CLASH management and fans, Scotty apologized for canceling his return to CLASH Wrestling. “I am incredibly sorry for this inconvenience. I anxiously await making my return to CLASH Wrestling and promise to make up this matter to my CLASH fans in the VERY near future.” stated the former multiple time WWE Tag Team Champion.

With a spot in February 26th’s Contenders Cup Match open, CLASH officials decided to contact another competitor not seen in a CLASH ring since August 2008: Sharkboy! Last seen mouthing off to then CEO Jeremy Jones, the current TNA star has accepted the offer and will be one of 6 participants in the main event on February 26th. What will happen when the Man From The Deep Blue Sea makes his CLASH return? There’s only one way to find out! Join us when CLASH Wrestling presents our first ever Contenders Cup, less than 2 weeks away on Saturday, February 26th! Tickets are available now!

----

Video Excerpt: "Ace High" Cameron Skyy vs. "Caveman" Tyler Elkins; taken from 1/29 Seize The Day IV. Available on DVD on 2/26!

CLASH Blog: Sassy Stephie (02/15/11)

February 15, 2011

On February 26th, Sassy Stephie returns to CLASH to take on Arella Angel. You don’t remember me? In my CLASH debut, Mena Libra and I tagged up at the 2010 NPCI Tag Team Tournament. We were the first ladies to ever compete in the NPCI and the odds were stacked against us. Mena and I gave it at our all against two other teams, yet despite our efforts and the fans support we were unable to win the match.

Since that time I have been awaiting the call from the powers that be at CLASH to bring me back. However, I didn’t just sit back and wait. I have been on the road traveling the world, including Canada and England, in my goal to become one of the best women in wrestling today.

At the Contenders Cup when I make my return, you can bet that everything I have learned abroad and state-side will be put to use when I take on Arella. I’m looking forward to getting into the ring with her and seeing who on that night is the better woman. If you ask me though, by the end of the night I will be that better woman and she will be Kissing my Sass.

;)
    Sassy Stephie

---

VIDEO: "GQ" Gavin Quinn vs. X-Pac; excerpt taken from 1/29/11.

CLASH Wrestling Competitors Star In Music Video Airing On MTV2!

This is the official Music Video for the song "Oracle Of The Dead" by Detroit's As They Sleep featuring CLASH Wrestling competitors "Swagg Starr" Dave Manzo, the Bump N' Uglies and Keith Calhoun alongside a number of other Michigan independent wrestlers!

The "Oracle of the Dead" music video was filmed at Northend Studios in Detroit with director, Drew Russ (A Day To Remember, Impending Doom, War of Ages).

CLASH Blog: CLASH Champion Gavin Quinn (02/17/11)

February 17, 2011

January 29th was a night I will never forget. Unfortunately for a lot of you, you just may have missed it. If you weren’t in attendance for Seize The Day IV, or as i call it “THE GAVIN QUINN SHOWCASE 4,” you just are as dumb as you look. But, if you happened to get out of your seat to get some popcorn, take a piss, buy yourself that new Gavin Quinn dog tag, find your false teeth or change your 12 year old’s diaper, you probably missed the best 7 minutes in CLASH WRESTLING HISTORY!

Yes, you read that right. Gavin Quinn defeated former WWE/WCW/TNA/NWO/D-X star X-Pac in just over 7 minutes!

Every person in attendance that night came to see X-Pac put his old and diseased walnuts in Gavin Quinn’s face. You perverted parasites would love that wouldn’t you?? Well on January 29th, the only thing that was “busting” was Sean Waltman’s dignity, and any hope of him ever pissing regularly again.

Which brings me to my next opponent, “Maple Leaf Muscle Petey Williams.” Petey, this meeting between us will end much like our last, yet oh so different. You see, this past year in the NPCI Tournament (or as I call it “THE GQI”), Tommy Treznik and I defeated Petey Williams and his handicapped buddy Zach Gowen. But instead of walking out of that match with both my hand and head held high, I was being carried out by CLASH Wrestling’s mutant security guards.

Petey, “The Canadian Destroyer” you gave me could have ended my career…

Can you imagine CLASH Wrestling without it’s number one star?! No you can’t, because there would be no CLASH WRESTLING without GAVIN QUINN! The company would fold and suicide rates in girls ages 18-25 would go through the roof!

I hope planting me with your flipping piledriver felt good Petey, because I know kicking your face in will feel equally as great. On February 26th, Petey Williams will be the only Canadian getting ‘destroyed’.

YOUR CHAMPION
    Gavin Quinn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast