JENNIFER Lopez will watch this weekend’s Super Bowl with President Barack Obama at the White House.

The singer-and-actress and her husband Marc Anthony have been invited to the US presidential offices in Washington by the American leader and his wife, First Lady Michelle Obama, to watch the NFL showpiece game on Sunday.

“I can’t believe it! I don’t know, maybe that’s why I don’t want to talk about it,” Jennifer said.

“I don’t even feel like it’s real!”

The American Idol judge and Marc won’t be bringing any food or drink with them as she is sure the powerful couple will have everything they could possibly need.

“I’m not taking anything,” she said. “I think they’re stocked up.”

As well as watching the match between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Green Bay Packers, Jennifer, Marc, Barak and Michelle, will witness performances from some of the biggest names in showbiz.

Glee star Lea Michele will sing America the Beautiful before the game in Arlington, Texas, while Christina Aguilera will perform the national anthem.

Black Eyed Peas are responsible for the halftime entertainment and a host of A-list names are expected to attend.