Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Travicity

lol Michael Jackson kick!. Only reason I wanted Anderson to lose is cause of his last 2 fights and all the fu*king around and cause of GSP/Silva lol. But things like that make you want him to keep the title. Wonder who the next challenger will be and like or hate gotta give it up for him damn.

So many Main Events been ending quickly

and you can't not like Anderson if Segal's in you're corner lol. But yea when he wants he can be the best and he's one of the best in the world. Vitor's been around longer in the UFC wonder if it could be the start of over for him :think: he'll probably get another chance but Silva's better lol maybe a years ago it might of been different.

COBRA!!!

I didn't see the main event but heard Vitor got ktfo via front kick? wtf lmao

GSP vs Silva, make it happen Dana

I highly doubt silva will pull that off on GSP

Travicity

Yea reason I wanted Silva to lose so it could be GSP/Silva if it ever happened lol but do prefer a guy I like more with the title and who's to say it can't still happen.

Silva's next fight HAS to be GSP. Who the hell else can they put him against that will pose even a remote challenge? There's no one at middleweight.

kicked the FUCK out of Belfort. goodnight.

Travicity

Yea who else is there lol. I dont want a less known guy to get a shot Silva will probably own them again. GSP/Silva is one of the only things but with them both having titles and weight issues uuh. Just have to wait I guess.

COBRA!!!

Okami is the only one at middleweight, his title shot has been long overdue and he's supposed to be up next, before or after the GSP fight

I actually think he can pull it off with his style being like sonnens, and sonnen was able to dominate silva for the whole fight until he got caught being sloppy

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Thanx for the coverage last night. I didn't see the whole show.

Glad Silva won

Travicity

Yea im happy Silva won wanted him to lose so he could face GSP but didnt really want Vitor to have the title but who cares GSP/Silva might still happen.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234