Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Travicity

Default WWE Tag Team Breaking Up?

WWE officials have discussed breaking The Usos up.

Like I've said in the past, it is much better for the Usos to remain as a Team. If they split up, people will have a hard time establishing which Uso is which. I don't want them to split up as, I think, they will be even less pushed than they already are. I've heard that they are bringing in Armando Estrada, which I think is a great idea - If they put him with Usos, they can use Armando as the Voice of the group. I want WWE to put the Titles on Usos as I truly think that they can

COBRA!!!

Usos are a joke to me, they're bland and have no personality and from what i've seen are average to blah in the ring.

Keeping the titles on a over tag team like santino and kozlov is alot better then this tag team which alot of people can't even tell who is who, twin thing is a real bother. but that's just my opinion.

WWE have been discussing splitting up their only actual tag team left on the roster?

Awesome move.

Can expect to see one if not both of them on the released list later in the year if so.
    __________________________________________________ ____

Main Eventer

The Usos are garbage. Splitting them up? How about just firing them both, they're bland and boring. What WWE needs to do is take most of the jobbers and make tag-teams out of them and then you'll have a tag division that'll slowly start to be rebuilt.

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EeL View Post
    The Usos are garbage. Splitting them up? How about just firing them both, they're bland and boring. What WWE needs to do is take most of the jobbers and make tag-teams out of them and then you'll have a tag division that'll slowly start to be rebuilt.
    why are you contradicting urself?

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

Quote Originally Posted by EeL View Post
    That wouldn't build anything like a successful tag team division. It seems to be the route they are going down. DH Smith/Yoshi Tatsu, Ryder/Primo none of them have chemistry together.

A proper tag team can't just be flung together because the company has nothing for them individually. Their styles need to compliment each other and they need to connect with each other in the ring as well as out of the ring. Most importantly they need to be happy and foccussed on being a team together.

Main Eventer

Quote Originally Posted by Metalitia View Post
    That wouldn't build anything like a successful tag team division. It seems to be the route they are going down. DH Smith/Yoshi Tatsu, Ryder/Primo none of them have chemistry together.

A proper tag team can't just be flung together because the company has nothing for them individually. Their styles need to compliment each other and they need to connect with each other in the ring as well as out of the ring. Most importantly they need to be happy and foccussed on being a team together.
    I'm not saying to just fling them together randomly, I'm saying look for people who can mesh well together and give them a try. Like Yoshi and Primo, or DH Smith and Masters.

Idiot Extrodinair Dragón De Muerte's Avatar

why did they bother spliting up hart dynasty if they r gonna but dhs back in tag division, I have seen primo and ryder together and they just don't work I liked the teased team of curt hawkins and tyler reks but then reks attacked hawkins. I still think primo and chavo should be teaming up as it gives them something to do. And spliting up usos would kill there careers like splitting up bashams did.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

They need to hire some proper tag teams from the indys or elsewhere and if they don't feel they are quiet ready build them up in FCW, AS A TEAM STILL.

Dunno why they seem well against tag teams atm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast