Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Miami a surprise? Raw botches, Guerrero news

Many cities were being considered for WrestleMania 2012, with Toronto, Canada’s Rogers Centres the favorite given the idea that it would have been the ten-year anniversary of Hulk Hogan vs. The Rock at Mania. Since the weekend, many in WWE, including talent, have been under the impression that the PPV would be emanating from Toronto, not Miami as announced today.

- While everyone noticed the R-Truth “skin the cat” spot botched twice on the 1/31 RAW, maybe the funniest thing to come out of the show was when Khali and Mark Henry were beating up the Usos post-match, Khali slammed one of them and went for the cover, waiting for the referee to count, and then realizing it was a post match beatdown not a match.

- For what it’s worth, Shaul Guerrero is following in the footsteps of her mother Vickie while in development, using the renowned “EXCUSE ME” line. As reported, she has been renamed Raquel Diaz.

Credit – Wrestling Observer Newsletter
    __________________________________________________ ____

Main Eventer

I hate when WWE pairs family members together, especially when one is more over. She'll be in Vickie's shadow forever if she keeps using "Excuse Me" so she should try and be her own woman.

Travicity

1 piece of news per thread Metal

Quote Originally Posted by EeL View Post
    I hate when WWE pairs family members together, especially when one is more over. She'll be in Vickie's shadow forever if she keeps using "Excuse Me" so she should try and be her own woman.
    I don't get teh point of changing her name, especially when it's a wrestling name like Guerrero.

Then they give her Vickies gimmick? How very strange indeed.
    __________________________________________________ ____

Idiot Extrodinair Dragón De Muerte's Avatar

I saw that wih khali pinning him and thought it was funny....just more prove he has no idea what he is doing in the ring
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Metalitia View Post
    I don't get teh point of changing her name, especially when it's a wrestling name like Guerrero.

Then they give her Vickies gimmick? How very strange indeed.
    Yeah, really. They just makes no sense at all. If they're going to change her name, it should be to distance herself from Vickie and be on her own, but that's obviously not where they're going with it, so the name change doesn't make any sense at all.