Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Travicity

Default "Strikeforce and M-1 Global: Fedor vs. Silva" live and official weigh-in results

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. – MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) is on scene and reporting live from today's "Strikeforce and M-1 Global: Fedor vs. Silva" fighter weigh-ins, which take place at the IZOD Center in East Rutherford, N.J.

"Strikeforce and M-1 Global: Fedor vs. Silva" marks the first round of Strikeforce's ambitious heavyweight grand prix and hosts a pair of quarterfinal matchups, as well as three tournament reserve fights.

Today's festivities precede Saturday's HDNet- and Showtime-televised event, which which also takes place at the IZOD Center.

Today's weigh-ins are open to the public. Doors for the festivities open at 4 p.m. ET, and the first fighter is slated to hit the scale at 5 p.m. ET.

Weigh-in results will be updated as the contestants make their fights official, and a photo gallery of the proceedings will follow.

The full "Strikeforce and M-1 Global: Fedor vs. Silva" weigh-in results include:

MAIN CARD (Showtime)

* Fedor Emelianenko () vs. Antonio Silva () - heavyweight-tournament quarterfinals
    * Andrei Arlovski () vs. Sergei Kharitonov () - heavyweight-tournament quarterfinals
    * Shane Del Rosario () vs. Lavar Johnson () - heavyweight-tournament reserve fight
    * Valentijn Overeem () vs. Ray Sefo () - heavyweight-tournament reserve fight
    * Chad Griggs () vs. Gian Villante () - heavyweight-tournament reserve fight

PRELIMINARY CARD (HDNet)

* John Cholish () vs. Marc Stevens ()
    * Igor Gracie () vs. John Salgado ()
    * Don Carlo-Clauss () vs. Sam Oropeza ()
    * Josh LaBerge () vs. Anthony Leone ()
    * Jason McLean () vs. Kevin Roddy ()

Ring Crew

This is do or die for Alrovski as far as I'm concerned. He has 3 losses in a row, this would mark his fourth. He has always been a favorite of mine and I hope he can turn it around, he SHOULD win this fight, but I'm not holding my breath. Fedor/Big Foot should be awesome. It will be very interesting to see how Fedor comes back after his first outright loss. I'm pretty confident he will come out of the gates strong. I see Fedor wanting to keep it standing and flurrying Silva with pin-point punches.