Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danniboi View Post
    AJ draws money so does RVD.. more so RVD from his WWE days he was huge if he hadnt been told to quit weed hed still probably be in WWE and people know styles is one of the best wrestlers in the world today and now he is face again we will see more of his athletic arsenal again
    both of em failed as TNA Champion. Styles drawing money lmao what are you talking about man. RVD just looks like he stopped caring

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

The Stingers Smartypants Vick Diesel's Avatar

Jeff Hardy is the one who has failed as the TNA champion, TNA is just to stupid to realize that.

[IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/mh.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Burning-Flower-psd38777.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Untitled-1-1997.png[/*IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Vick Diesel View Post
    Jeff Hardy is the one who has failed as the TNA champion, TNA is just to stupid to realize that.
    only person to have drawn money is a fail? :lmao:

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

On the bench!

Aj has a pretty big fan base man of the die hard TNA fans and with him being face and having more moves in his arsenal he will win the new fan base over also and RVD had a ripper of a match with matt hardy now hes set to fued with Jeff. difference is these were mid card fueds in WWE and are main event in TNA but I think when they were mid card in WWE they were better than what was going on in the main event 9 times out of 10 lol

Everyone hates Hardy....no-one can stand him or his brother and that includes the wrestlers in the back! lol

[IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Burning-Flower-psd38777.png[/*IMG]

On the bench!

why because he does drugs?? fuck so do I on occassions the fact is that everyone loved hardy in WWE now all of a sudden they dont and the only thing I can see is either its all cause he got arrested or its all cause hes heel gimmick is working

why because he does drugs?? fuck so do I on occassions the fact is that everyone loved hardy in WWE now all of a sudden they dont and the only thing I can see is either its all cause he got arrested or its all cause hes heel gimmick is working
    It's not because of his gimmick, I don't know of anyone who liked Hardy before he turned heel who don't like him now. My personal dislike for him began when he fucked up all the chances he was given in the WWE due to drugs and he just seemed to lose all respect for the wrestling business and started to no longer care and it caused me to lose respect for him. I suspect a lot of people have similar stories, but I don't think there's anyone who completely turned on him just for turning heel and I don't think it has anything to do with that.

On the bench!

yeah but name one person who undertakes a 15 year career and doesnt get over it!! people on the net are quick to judge hardy but look at how many times he has sacrificed his body to entertain you while you sit on your ass and watch everyones entitled to there opinion but the things some of you guys say I dont think your in any position to be so harsh on someone whos given 90 percent of there life in the last 15 years to entertain you.

yeah but name one person who undertakes a 15 year career and doesnt get over it!! people on the net are quick to judge hardy but look at how many times he has sacrificed his body to entertain you while you sit on your ass and watch everyones entitled to there opinion but the things some of you guys say I dont think your in any position to be so harsh on someone whos given 90 percent of there life in the last 15 years to entertain you.
    How many chances should one person get...the WWE gave him so many chances that they finally realized he was never going to change so they cut ties with him, and then TNA picked up the rejects of the WWE, and now TNA is dealing with the same crap from him that the WWE had to deal with from Jeff Hardy's drug problem! It really makes the company look bad when their supposedly top star gets busted for multiple drug charges time after time...it's apparent that Jeff Hardy could care less about changing his ways as he keeps getting busted for the same thing over and over again! It's time for him to man up, and take responsibility for his actions and start to make a change, esp now that he has a baby! That's all any of the TNA fans want really and for him to enter himself into drug rehab...drug rehab is what he really needs not the TNA WORLD Heavy Weight Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Vick Diesel View Post
    How many chances should one person get...the WWE gave him so many chances that they finally realized he was never going to change so they cut ties with him, and then TNA picked up the rejects of the WWE, and now TNA is dealing with the same crap from him that the WWE had to deal with from Jeff Hardy's drug problem! It really makes the company look bad when their supposedly top star gets busted for multiple drug charges time after time...it's apparent that Jeff Hardy could care less about changing his ways as he keeps getting busted for the same thing over and over again! It's time for him to man up, and take responsibility for his actions and start to make a change, esp now that he has a baby! That's all any of the TNA fans want really and for him to enter himself into drug rehab...drug rehab is what he really needs not the TNA WORLD Heavy Weight Title!
    He left on his terms despite having had an offer for extension that is not cutting ties. He's been busted for drugs once not over and over again.

As for Swinny's comment about not caring nobody in TNA does they're all looting the money mark Dixie Carter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast