Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Travicity

Default Woody Harrelson on 'Zombieland 2': "I Don't Feel Like a Sequels Guy"

There's a new way to end the zombie apocalypse, and it involves Woody Harrelson.

In Columbia Pictures' horror-comedy Zombieland, Harrelson played Tallahassee, a man on a mission for Twinkies who teams up with Jesse Eisenberg, Emma Stone and Abigail Breslin on a cross-country survival trip. He saves the day, and finally gets his hands on a Twinkie. But the studio doesn't want that to be the end of their scavenger hunt as a 3-D sequel has been long in development. Unfortunately, true to his character, Harrelson might be a pretty large kink in the wheel...

When Total Film asked if the follow-up is definitely happening, Harrelson explained: "I'm sure it will happen if everyone does it, but I'm not sure it's the right thing to do. It's one thing to do it when it came out real good and it made a lot of people laugh, but then to do a sequel... 99 out of 100 are worse by a lot. So I don't know." Adding, "I don't feel like a sequels guy."

I guess the film can be sold on the shoulders of Eisenberg, hot off the success of Social Network, but could you see a sequel without Harrelson? I for one think he's the glue that kept that posse together.

Total Film

The Mac

he better do it lol

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

They should not make a sequel without Harrelson tbh. But the movie screams for a sequel actually, espesially since the original ide was to make a Tv-Series instead of a movie, and honestly, a Tv-Series would be better than just a movie.

Travicity

Wasnt that good off a movie imo. Nothing new really and failed at certain points.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    They should not make a sequel without Harrelson tbh. But the movie screams for a sequel actually, espesially since the original ide was to make a Tv-Series instead of a movie, and honestly, a Tv-Series would be better than just a movie.
    Yeah, but if they did a TV series they wouldn't have any of the same actors, so I don't know about that. I agree though, Woody Harrelson definitely needs to be in the sequel, he was the backbone of that movie.

Travicity

Sort of got Walking Dead for Zombies anyway