Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

View Poll Results: Where will Sting Go?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • WWE

2 22.22%
  • TNA

7 77.78%
  • Neither

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Jobber

Quote Originally Posted by Metalitia View Post
    With Hogans back issues not to mention Stings injury problems it would suck and most likely and I don't see HOgan ever competing at PPV level again tbh.

Never say never but it's as close as you'll get to it.
    Yeah with their ages and injuries I think it would more likely be a case of screw the ladder type match better make it a wheelchair match instead lol

On the bench!

lol man ya not getting the point doesnt matter how awful the match is it would still be huge bro its Hogan vs Sting. Im not sure how old you are metalitia or if you were a big WCW fan back in the day but these were to of the biggest names when I was growing up alot of people would want to see the PPV not only that alot of people would buy just out of the interest of seeing how hogan is in the ring now or how bad he is lol if they ever did do it.. if it ever was possible due to hogans back problems which is very unlikely would be great if they gave hogan hes old NWO hollywood hogan gimmick it would be a great build up lol id mark out

Quote Originally Posted by danniboi View Post
    lol man ya not getting the point doesnt matter how awful the match is it would still be huge bro its Hogan vs Sting. Im not sure how old you are metalitia or if you were a big WCW fan back in the day but these were to of the biggest names when I was growing up alot of people would want to see the PPV not only that alot of people would buy just out of the interest of seeing how hogan is in the ring now or how bad he is lol if they ever did do it.. if it ever was possible due to hogans back problems which is very unlikely would be great if they gave hogan hes old NWO hollywood hogan gimmick it would be a great build up lol id mark out

I'm 24 and I do see where you are coming from I just disagree tbh.

Most who remember/know of WCW are also well aware that it was over 10 years ago that it was in it's prime.

Sure it's pretty cool seeing say Scott Steiner back and they're doing right having him in a programme with a young up and coming TNA guy.

Would it be cool to see Sting retain against Hardy, Steiner beat terry and the two then face off for the title? I really could take it or leave it.

At best you're gonna get a decent match for guys their age but it's not likely to be a stand out match of the year which, in my view at least any wrestling company worth its salt should be booking PPV main events to have that as a possibility.

That's Sting and Steiner whom when fit can still do a decent enough job.

Hogan coming back for any extra viewers TNA would be relying on younger kids who just know the name and the legacy but who didn't see and/or haven't realised that really, he stayed too long in his last WWE run and now about 8 years and numerous back surgeries later any PPV calibre match is unlikely and going up against another guy in the twilight of his career is more than likely gonna be pretty dismal and the majority of fans who remember their primes will know it.
    __________________________________________________ ____

Jobber

Sting would never go to WWE not because he doesnt trust Vinnie Mac, its pure ego. He would rather be the BIG FISH in a little pond rather than a possible little fish in a BIG POND. and his comment on seeing the way they treated Booker T when Booker joined WWE shows that he was scared that that was a very real possiblity for him.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234