Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

View Poll Results: Where will Sting Go?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • WWE

2 22.22%
  • TNA

7 77.78%
  • Neither

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    On the bench!

Default Sting poll and discussion *Includes Spoilers*

I know alot of you think sting will be back in TNA, but you were the same with kevin Nash and booker T now there with WWE for the hall of fame. I hope sting comes back to TNA but I think there is still a chance he will be heading north.
    Last edited by Swinny; 02-26-2011 at 01:14 AM.

Why would you rather have Sting return to TNA? I guess everyone has their own opinions, but I really have trouble understanding that frame of mind. Sting has absolutely nothing left to do in TNA, but WWE would be a whole new world and him going there would be absolutely huge.

On the bench!

yeah but as if WWE will use him right or even put him on the active roster I mean stranger things have happened but I see him having maybe a match at wrestlemania and thats it TNA will give him a crack have him up in the rafters not joing immortal or fortune theres alot you could do with Sting and I think hes got enough money hes not chasing the big pay cheque anymore. Other thing is sting said himself he will never work for WWE years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by danniboi View Post
    yeah but as if WWE will use him right or even put him on the active roster I mean stranger things have happened but I see him having maybe a match at wrestlemania and thats it TNA will give him a crack have him up in the rafters not joing immortal or fortune theres alot you could do with Sting and I think hes got enough money hes not chasing the big pay cheque anymore. Other thing is sting said himself he will never work for WWE years ago.
    But that's all he needs really. A match at WrestleMania and that can be a bookend to his career and he can finally actually hang up the boots. I know he said he'd never work for WWE, but that was when he would have been working full time. Now, if it's just a short-term thing, it's possible.

The Stingers Smartypants Vick Diesel's Avatar

According to the fans thats all he needs is Wrestle Mania, but seriously Sting could give two cents about WrestleMania...Sting doesn't need WM to prove anything, he's already proved everything he needs to, to the fans and to the world! Sting would never go to the WWE whether full-term or short-term due to the fact that he does not trust Vince McMahon on how he would be used...Nash and Booker have both previously worked for Vinny Mac, so I can see why they both went back as he pays them more money than TNA ever could, and they're both still after the big pay check.

[IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/mh.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Burning-Flower-psd38777.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Untitled-1-1997.png[/*IMG]

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

I don't know what he's gonna do but I voted what I want him to do...... go to the WWE and his illustrious career on a high. TNA is nowhere near what WCW was so it makes no sense for him to stay with the B-Company (and this B by the way is miles behind A)

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

On the bench!

if he went to WWE I see where your coming from it would be a great way out a dream match would be sting vs taker and have sting retire at the end of it. But also with WWE fan base mainly made up of people aged 5-12 lol where TNA is people aged 18 and over most WWE fans would have never herd of sting

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danniboi View Post
    if he went to WWE I see where your coming from it would be a great way out a dream match would be sting vs taker and have sting retire at the end of it. But also with WWE fan base mainly made up of people aged 5-12 lol where TNA is people aged 18 and over most WWE fans would have never herd of sting
    true man but a lot of old fans still watch the pop for the Rock and even Diesel proved that

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

On the bench!

yeah true diesel had a bit of a chant going at the rumble I didnt watch raw this week but rocks different hes been back a fair bit and is in movies aswell.

The Stingers Smartypants Vick Diesel's Avatar

Sting has always said that TNA was a better fit for him, and that He would never go to the WWE; however we'll just all have to wait and see what happens in the next few weeks...esp next aMonday cause that will be 2-21-2011

[IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/mh.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Burning-Flower-psd38777.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Untitled-1-1997.png[/*IMG]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast