Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Travicity

Default Possible Edge vs. Del Rio Change and Ariel Winter Comments

Actress Ariel Winter, who appeared on RAW last Monday and stars in The Chaperone, told Star Magazine that she did her own stunts in the movie. Regarding Triple H, she said: "I had an amazing bond with Triple H, he's like my second Dad."

Right now the Alberto Del Rio vs. Kofi Kingston match at WWE's Elimination Chamber pay-per-view is a non-title match with Kofi's Intercontinental Title not on the line. The match may be changed because at one point there was discussion of having World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Intercontinental Champion Alberto Del Rio at WrestleMania 27.

ND

If Alberto wind the IC title then SURELY he won't won the World title at Wrestlemania as well. That would put him in VERY exclusive company, with only the Ultimate Warrior and Triple H holding a World title and the IC title at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    If Alberto wind the IC title then SURELY he won't won the World title at Wrestlemania as well. That would put him in VERY exclusive company, with only the Ultimate Warrior and Triple H holding a World title and the IC title at the same time.
    Well, they're obviously very high on the dude so it's a distinct possibility. Although my question is how do you legitimately take the midcard title off of the world champion short of having him relinquish the title?

Quote Originally Posted by ironicicon View Post
    Well, they're obviously very high on the dude so it's a distinct possibility. Although my question is how do you legitimately take the midcard title off of the world champion short of having him relinquish the title?
    Yeah, that's always a difficult thing to do, but it can work really well, if done right, because it can really put over whoever takes the title from him since they beat the World Champ as well. However, they'd need to find a way for it all to happen that wouldn't make him look weak.