Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Travicity

Default New Match Added to Elimination Chamber, Khali to Guest Host a Show and Ziggler/Firing

WWE Tag Team champions Vladimir Kozlov & Santino Marella vs. The Corre's Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel has been added to Sunday's Elimination Chamber PPV.

The Great Khali will have a gueat starring role on NBC's Outsourced, which is set in India, later this season.

Dolph Ziggler, in playing up his "firing", wrote a long farewell message on his official Twitter account, including writing, that he, "will see all of u again, SOMEWHERE! And now its time to make an impact and spike someone else's ratings! U know me, I'd rather be in Dixie."

PWI

Haha he should totally sign with TNA do you get it? Haha. Eugh.

Thumbs up Ziggler Refers to TNA in Comments After His Storyline WWE Firing

- Dolph Ziggler, who was storyline fired by the returning Teddy Long on last night's SmackDown, posted a series of interesting tweets last night after the show, making a reference to "Dixie," making an "impact" and "spike" someone's ratings.

For what it's worth, Dolph's profile has been removed from the SmackDown roster page. This appears to be just Dolph really playing up the storyline. Here's what he wrote:

"Historic 600th episode of WWE Smackdown tonight on SyFy! I will address the DOLPHans after, Thanks for your support over the years!

First of all, I can't believe that I got to live my dream for this many years and actually come to do it pretty damn well! Even though I used to caddy around and actually went through a rigorous gymnastics and cheerleader training I thought we made it work! I got to make a lot of friends and a couple of enemies, but no matter what, every time I stepped through that curtain, especially these ast 2 years, I felt like a champion, I lived to go to work each day and try to steal the show like no one else could!

No matter what happens in the coming weeks and months, I appreciate the fact that my hard work and countless hours studying and learning paid off! I was in the world title picture as a legitimate threat, and appreciate that I got that chance! Most don't!

I hope this youth movement continues, and I hope its just not to build young guys up and have the mainstays dominate and not pass the torch. There is a ton of hungry young talents and they LOVE their jobs, just like I and did! Hopefully they get their chance! I hope to see zack ryder, trent barretta, curt hawkins and some others get their chance, bc they love what they do, and remind me of why I got into this business! Hopefully Wrestlemania will not be a look back into the attitude era an have all the young guys watching backstage.

I love the wrestling business, and maybe its time to take that next step into the danger zone, brazzers are u hiring??? Haha. I'm sure the door is always open, and I know I busted my ass every damn day I worked for this company, and no matter how doughy and truly. Annoying the miz is, he's obviously onto something (2,000 tries later)! Daniel bryan couldn't draw a dollar with a green crayon! I love hating on him! He got carried to one of (actually THE best match of the year) and john morrison is nothing but a pretty boy doing ballet.

I will see all of u again, SOMEWHERE! And now its time to make an impact and spike someone else's ratings! U know me, I'd rather be in Dixie. Thank you dolphans for ur support! And know I loved pissing everyone off and stealing their show! I will truly miss this more than anything ......Its only NATURAL."

The Mac

ya he is just messing with people....but it was funny

Lol.. Funny that Dolph is making references to TNA, when he is probably best being there! Ziggler is a great talent, and I've campaigned for him to become a main eventer for a long time. If he was to go to TNA, he would be in the top conetention, but I think he would be best in ROH. It's a shame as both WWE and TNA don't use their talent correctly. I'm sure he's joking, but, still, he'd be better out of both of them.

Haha, that's great. Dolph always have very entertaining things to say on Twitter. He really is playing up this angle... I wonder if that means maybe he is leaving for awhile? I hope not, because that would screw over the big push he's going. He's in a position for a World Title reign, an ACTUAL World Title reign, and I don't want to see anything screw that up.

I doubt this is gonna happen but it'd be pretty cool if Sting was a suprise entrant in the Smackdown Elimination Chamber match.

What would a PPV be without the antics of Santino lol but it is sad that WWE are treating the tag titles in this way. If they are not going to take the title serious, maybe they should just remove it.

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Will Spirit Squad finally turn up in TNA? :think:

Travicity

That would be terrible lol and Nicky's in WWE.

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

^^ He got fired

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast