Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Thumbs up Brandon Vera talks about recent loss to Silva

Credit: Heavy.com

Brandon Vera lost his latest fight and his place on the UFC's light heavyweight roster due to being out-muscled and out-grappled by his UFC 125 opponent Thiago Silva. It was recently revealed that Silva's drug test from UFC 125 has returned questionable results, possibly indicating his usage of performance enhancing drugs. Vera recently said during an appearance on The Ryan Loco Show (props to Heavy.com) that a revelation like that would help to ease the sting of his loss.

"I have no idea what's going on," Vera said. "He could've tested positive for marijuana. I honestly don't think that's a performance enhancing drug. If he does test positive for some kind of strength enhancing substance, it would make me feel a little bit better about myself."

Vera explained in detail how Silva is the strongest person he has yet encountered and he also revealed that he was unaware of Silva's taunting in the third round, which came in the form of his playfully smacking Vera's back. "The Truth" issued a direct message to Silva, promising that he will take him out should they ever meet in the cage again.

"There's stuff I want to say about you, Thiago," Vera said. "You know, I'm glad you were happy winning the way you were. It's cool, man. It's cool. If this thing comes back and you did do whatever you did and I make it back to the UFC, on your welcoming back party, I want to make sure I'm the one you get to fight. And I promise if you take me down, I'm going to get back up. Then I'm going to punish you on the feet just like I did while we were fighting, until you took me down. Then you gave it to me, but you won't take me down next fight. So I'm glad you got to showboat. I'm glad you got to win, kind of. But I'm gonna see you again soon, bud."

Ha, Brandon Vera thinks he can get back to the UFC soon, how cute.