Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Travicity

Default How Old is Melina? and What Happened After Smackdown Tapings and RAW In-Ring Time

WWE Diva Melina turns 32 years old today

After last night's SmackDown tapings in Houston, the team of Edge, Christian, Big Show, Rey Mysterio and John Cena defeated Alberto Del Rio and The Corre in the dark main event. Triple H was originally advertised for the match but was replaced by Christian.

Stan sent word that this week's episode of WWE RAW had 16 minutes and 56 seconds of in-ring wrestling, the new low for this year and down from last week's 22 minutes and 41 seconds.

LOP

Wouldn't have thought Melina was that old.

Glad they didn't put Triple H in the match because, even if it's a dark match, I don't think he should really get in the ring until 'Mania, to make the match more meaningful, and Christian fits in better than Triple H anyway, feud wise.

Doesn't really surprise me that the wrestling was the lowest it's been all year, it was definitely noticeable, but I really don't mind it. They had a lot of segments, but they were hyping 'Mania and the show served it purpose as a build-up to it, so it worked.