Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Travicity

Default Christian Makes a Wish, Bret Comments on Divas Match and WWE Expanding Social Network

Christian did a Make A Wish meet and greet on Monday before RAW in Dallas. He wrote about it on Twitter: "Good 2b back on Raw..but highlight 4me was b4 show meeting Jesus a cool kid who was w/ make-a-wish.His 1st WWE show &Im sure he had a blast"

Bret Hart wrote the following on Twitter about Michael Cole interrupting the Divas match on Monday's RAW: "Also want to mention that I hated the interruption during the women's match. They're working their asses off and Cole totally ruined it."

Look for WWE to expand more into Twitter and Facebook in the coming weeks with the two popular social networks being used on TV more often.

LOP

I agree with Bret on this was horrible and you could see Gail and one of the Bellas in particular looked furious.
    __________________________________________________ ____

Yeah, it just shows the way the WWE views the Woman's division these days. Overall though, I loved how Cole's character came across, the way they're building this up... it's actually making me want to see Cole vs. Lawler.

Main Eventer

Even though I loved how Cole belittled the rookie divas on NXT Season 3, and did enjoy when he interrupted the divas title match which I did want to see (I wanted Nikki to win) I think it was a little bad to throw the entire divas division and the title under the bus just to get more heel heat for Cole.